G4 Owners Club

Defender 130 g4

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic56775.aspx

By Hwforestry - 20 Mar 2016

Just a quick post to see if any one has info on bt08btz. I bought it a year ago at nene and am interested if anyone has info on the defender
By Ryan - 20 Mar 2016

The only info I have is that it looks awesome!!

Not much help sorry!

I think the club can help you out, but not sure who's best to message. Some one will be along with much better advise, soon.
By DurtyDisco - 21 Mar 2016

Contact ADESG4 (G4 Technical Officer) on here, he can for the princely sum of £7.50 payable via paypal provide you with as much history and pics as the club has.....
Kind regards
By davezrx - 22 Mar 2016

this g4 was owned by a fireman in london , im sure his name was richard , i dont have his phone number anymore , im interested in were the G4 plaques have gone because he brought them from me at an landrover event and actually fitted them , im sure he also then spoke to alan edwards and had a copy set of G4 stickers made up , i see the are also missing [ thats unless yuou removed them to put your company stickers on ]

are the solar panels and split charging system still on the truck ?
andi , misspelt adys name its adysg4
By DurtyDisco - 22 Mar 2016

Andrew at Nene Overland removed all of the stickers & plaques as they used this as a display vehicle for their roof tents......if this is the same vehicle......?

By Log Cabins Scotland - 24 Mar 2016

You have the other one ! And i have the other, one of only two built for the 2009 challenge - which was cancelled, interested in what it cost you ? Mine is now f
or sale too ! Unique chance to own the only two 130 wheelbase made for the challenge - but never raced or rallied !
By Log Cabins Scotland - 24 Mar 2016

You have the other one ! And i have the other, one of only two built for the 2009 challenge - which was cancelled, interested in what it cost you ? Mine is now for sale too ! Unique chance to own the only two 130 wheelbase made for the challenge - but never raced or rallied !
By adesg4 - 26 Mar 2016

Log Cabins Scotland (3/24/2016)
You have the other one ! And i have the other, one of only two built for the 2009 challenge - which was cancelled, interested in what it cost you ? Mine is now f
or sale too ! Unique chance to own the only two 130 wheelbase made for the challenge - but never raced or rallied !

Not sure what the other 3 owners of 2009 G4 D130's would say.

5 were made for 2009 G4 Challenge. I think there is still 1 of these within LR.

You can email me technical @ g4ownersclub for info. Please state reg in subject.

Andi / Dave
My forum name is AdesG4.

By Pip66 - 27 Mar 2016

Errrr. Can someone explain why this thread is in "Website and Forum Support"   ?????   :ermm:
By Radeco - 27 Mar 2016

He is looking for support ? "see if any one has info on bt08btz"