G4 Owners Club

Join the Club - Membership form and payment options now online!

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic7413.aspx

By Peter Jarrett - 17 Mar 2008

Hi All,

Great news!

Paul (the new Membership Secretary and Treasurer) has asked me to publish the new membership form and paypal details for those wanting to join

Full details are available at http://www.g4ownersclub.com/join/

You will find a membership form that you can download as well  as details on how to pay via either Paypal or via cheque.

By Camelroel - 15 Oct 2008

Is it acceptable to fill the form out, scan it and email it?

Or is it an Englisch not accepting scanned signatures? Like my expences. Emailed to the Dutch office, Approved and sent to Aberdeen. And the beancounter there doesn't accept it.:crying:

By The OC (Augusto) - 15 Oct 2008

Yes you can scan it and send it to me no problem !

PS: Have you seen the post "Invite in  Holland" from the Dutch TravelClub? Would you be able to  attend?

Thanks

By Camelroel - 18 Oct 2008

Augusto,

I can't find the post but on the website the have a G4 thing on the 20th of November. On this moment I can not say if I will be at home or somewhere on a job.

Were can I find the post?

And what do they want?

By willowkis - 18 Oct 2008

Hi Roel,

Here's the link:

http://www.g4ownersclub.com/Forum/Topic10620-36-1.aspx#bm10659

Kim ;)

Camelroel (10/18/2008)
Augusto,

I can't find the post but on the website the have a G4 thing on the 20th of November. On this moment I can not say if I will be at home or somewhere on a job.

Were can I find the post?

And what do they want?

By Camelroel - 16 Sep 2009

At the Peterborough show, I finally became a member.

How long will it take to get full forum acces?

Thanks 

By AntV8 - 16 Sep 2009

Camelroel (16/09/2009)
At the Peterborough show, I finally became a member.

How long will it take to get full forum acces?

Thanks 

Upgraded, You should now be able to view the full forum! :)

Ant

By Camelroel - 16 Sep 2009

Thanks Ant, it's working.
By The OC (Augusto) - 16 Sep 2009

Welcome Roel, nice to meet you!!
By wiggs - 6 Dec 2009

Hi , I have just joined ..payed my paypal and tryed emailing the form to treasurer@g4ownerclub.com but it has been returned to me :w00t:

Any ideas which email address i can send the completed subscription form too ?

Thanks

By marco g4 - 6 Dec 2009

Hi

Welcome to the club, if you send the form to membership@g4ownersclub.com i will process it from there thanks.
By AntV8 - 6 Dec 2009

I see mark has replied to you, I have also just sent you a PM. Just to point out thou you have missed the "s" on the email address :)

You account will be upgraded shortly!

Ant 

By wiggs - 6 Dec 2009

Cheers ...im sure i copied and paste'd the email address from the paypal invoice :hehe:
By marco g4 - 6 Dec 2009

hi Adrian

received the form now thanks.
By ManxG4 - 7 Dec 2009

Greetings from the IOM.

Application and cheque snail mail in the post

regards Rod

By TJ101 - 7 Dec 2009

ManxG4 (07/12/2009)
Greetings from the IOM.

Application and cheque snail mail in the post

regards Rod

Hi Rod,, Welocme to G4 owners ,, good to see someone from my old stamping ground :)

By ManxG4 - 7 Dec 2009

Thanks for the welcome Tim, were you involved with the http://www.4x4.im/index.php?www

At all?:cool:

By yellodisco - 20 May 2010

Hi, trying to access the membership form but when I click on the link its coming up with an error 404 - is there a problem with the link? Any other method of getting details and form for club membership? Thanks, Alan
By g30rge - 20 May 2010

I've just tried the form and it worked OK

Do you have Acrobat reader on your PC?

You can click the paypal link to join and pay via debit/credit card

PS:

Now I can add knowledge of another yellow one to my list :-))

Where abouts are you?

By AntV8 - 20 May 2010

yellodisco (19/05/2010)
Hi, trying to access the membership form but when I click on the link its coming up with an error 404 - is there a problem with the link? Any other method of getting details and form for club membership? Thanks, Alan

As George mentioned make sure you have adobe acrobat installed, there is a link on the new members page for you to download and install.

http://www.g4ownersclub.com/join/newmember.htm

if you are still having problems drop me a pm and I will send you a word doc!

Cheers

Ant

By yellodisco - 20 May 2010

Hi George, thanks for advice re Acrobat - I do have it on the PC but it doesn't always work as it should - will try to access form from my work PC.

I'm located in Penicuik, just south of Edinburgh - any idea how many other yellow ones there are out there. I've had mine about 3 years and have only ever seen one other - on the motorway near Glasgow a year or so ago. Cheers, Alan

Ant, hadn't noticed your post until I wrote above. However have now clicked on link you provided and its worked fine so I'll get form completed and sent off, thanks, Alan
By g30rge - 21 May 2010

I am just down the A1 in Durham

Yellows I know of

1 in Blyth (Northumberland)

1 in West Country (Exeter way but unsure of exact location)

1 in France

1 broken in a salvage yard recently

1 spotted on A725 Bellshill bypass a month or so ago (could be you or Glasgow based one)

So - in existence that is 5 (counting me & you :D )

By Mark'b - 11 Dec 2014

I have been a member for a couple of weeks now and was wondering if i am going to receive a membership card ?? 
thanks 
Mark
By Pip66 - 11 Dec 2014

Mark, I think they get sent out once a month or so. I'm sure ANT will be along soon to advise   !!!!

Phil.
By Mark'b - 11 Dec 2014

Cheers phil 
By AntV8 - 11 Dec 2014

Yep, I make them at the end of each  2 month period, so will be making the nov/dec cards in the next few weeks, You should then receive early jan!

The upgrading of accounts and such is the easy bit :)

Cheers, Ant
By Mark'b - 12 Dec 2014

Thank you Ant :cool:
By AntV8 - 4 Jan 2015

I have made the new cards so just need to engrave on the rear and then sent. So will be with you by the end of the week!

http://forum.g4ownersclub.com/uploads/images/045e7f0a-2799-492e-8284-c20b.jpg

Ant