G4 Owners Club

Website.

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76072.aspx

By Pip66 - 8 Mar 2018

Whilst talking to my Uncle, who lives in Australia, we got on to all things G4 !!!!!
He inquired about the club, which I directed him to. Too then be told he could only see the small public part of the forum, NOTHING else. I've now had a look and he's only right  !!!!!!
Am I to take it that there's still issues following the site going down ???? 

Thanks Phil.
By Fredmick - 8 Mar 2018

Gulp....thats a lot of stuff to lose...hopefully its only temporary. I'll need my spec sheet soon as its nearly insurance renewal time.  
By Secretary - 9 Mar 2018

Hi Guys,
The website is having to be completely recoded so we can host it with our provider since they updated their back end hosting platform in January and this takes time as our webmaster has a work and home life as well as other interests. We are working to get everything back as it should be and hope to have it sorted by the end of March.
All of the site content is relating to spec sheets etc is secure and stored on the Club Google drive to which members of the committee have access.
I will send you the spec sheet for your D2 by email this evening.
I hope that is OK.
By Pip66 - 10 Mar 2018

Thanks Andi.
Thought I'd ask in case it was me, missing something !!!

Regards Phil.
By Radeco - 4 May 2018

The new website is excellent - well done all.
Works with firefox and IE.
But cannot log in with Chrome.
By AntV8 - 4 May 2018

Radeco - 4 May 2018
The new website is excellent - well done all.
Works with firefox and IE.
But cannot log in with Chrome.

you might need to reset the cookies in chrome?
By Pip66 - 7 May 2018

Ant, when I type anything, if I press the return button to move down a line nothing happens. I have to move the curser with the mouse.
Most likely it's me, but thought I'd let you know !!!
By AntV8 - 7 May 2018

Pip66 - 7 May 2018
Ant, when I type anything, if I press the return button to move down a line nothing happens. I have to move the curser with the mouse.
Most likely it's me, but thought I'd let you know !!!

The forum side has not actually been touched apart from the sign in side. What browser are you using?
Ant
By Pip66 - 8 May 2018

At home, Yahoo, on a Mac.
At work, Chrome on windows. Which does seem to work ok  !!!