G4 Owners Club

nene overland gone into admin

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76078.aspx

By davezrx - 11 Mar 2018

Well I must have missed this, until I picked up my latest copy of LRM at our 24hr Tesco's this morning, and read the advertisements:
http://www.lshmachinerysales.co.uk/onli ... ion_id=982
Just as with Mantec, I am very sorry to see established businesses involved in the 4X4 overland sector with skilled staff go down.
My thoughts are with their employees and their families at a time like this. 
I can't find any links to the miscellaneous stock yet ... there is over £500,000 worth of it ...
By davezrx - 11 Mar 2018

NeneOL-6.jpg
NeneOL-7.JPGNeneOL-8.JPGNeneOL-9.JPGNeneOL-10.JPGNeneOL-11.JPG

Nene Overland Ltd

By Order of Peter Kubik and Michael Kiely of UHY Hacker Young LLP, Joint Administrators of Nene Overland Limited.Online AuctionBid NowEmail This AuctionKeep updated about this salePre Sale Flyer Auction CatalogueSale Alerts:PLEASE NOTE: Nene Overland Limited – In Administration entered administration on 29 January 2018.  All vehicles advertised for sale at the below mentioned auction are registered to the name of Nene Overland Limited and are listed for sale on the instruction of Peter Kubik and Michael Kiely of UHY Hacker Young LLP in their capacity as joint administrators of Nene Overland Limited, acting as agents of the company and without personal liability.  All sales are made subject to the special conditions of sale in the auction particulars.NOTICE: All vehicles, goods and services in this auction are sold by Nene Overland Limited – In Administration and are not authorised, approved, associated or connected to any of the manufacturers of the vehicles or those entities who own the associated trademarks to the vehicles, including Jaguar Land Rover Limited, FCA US LLC, and Ford Motor Company Limited.  Some of the vehicles sold at auction have been modified from their original form by Nene Overland Limited and such modifications have not been made or approved by the manufacturer of the vehicles.Please note lots 1, 7, 8, 11, 12 & 19: Please note: This lot, for VAT purposes, is sold under the Margin scheme and VAT will not be added to the final bid price. However, please note that 20% VAT will be added to the buyers premium, but under the rules this VAT will not be recoverable from HMRC.All other lots: Please note: This lot qualifies for VAT. It will be sold VAT inclusive, i.e. the hammer price will include the VAT element. Please note that Buyers Premium plus VAT will still apply and be added on top of the hammer price. The recovery of VAT is in accordance with normal VAT rules; the purchaser must apply the correct treatment for the intended use for the vehicle acquired.Equipment to include:
(Subject to Availability)
Range of bespoke modified models and full refurbishment projects to include:
  • Mustang 5.0 V8 Modified Defender 110 XS Double Cab
  • Modified Defender 90 RS Edition Sport Wagon
  • Mustang 5.0 V8 Modified Defender 90 Buggy
  • Defender Liteweight 1972 refurbishment project
  • Defender 130 LWB Double Cab
  • Defender Series 3 Soft Top
  • Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi Wildtrak Desert Fighter
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi SRT8
  • Volvo XC90 Estate
Important:When bidding do not forget to 'Refresh' your screen to ensure you are aware of current bidsStaggered end times have been applied to this sale, please refer to Bidspotter.co.uk inventory pages for the end time of the item that you are bidding on. Normal 10 min extended bidding will apply to all lots, refer to Notice to PurchasersAcceptance of final highest bids is subject to client approvalAll assets are sold as seen, without warranty and remain the property of the vendor until cleared funds are received in full - Viewing is strongly recommendedFor full details of viewing, clearance payment, export terms and specific arrangements refer to Notice to PurchasersAll assets are sold in accordance with our Standard Terms and Conditions of SaleLambert Smith Hampton is regulated under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and will not accept transactions in cash which exceed £7,000 under any circumstanceOffices at: Birmingham, Bristol, Exeter, London, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Solent, SouthamptonInstructed Office: 4th Floor, 9 Bond Court, Leeds, LS1 2JZ
By DurtyDisco - 12 Mar 2018

Sorry to see another industry related company go bust, but I feel that poor customer service and high prices over the last few years have led them to where they are....

No doubt they will pop up again soon in a different format.
By Pip66 - 12 Mar 2018

Indeed !
By davezrx - 12 Mar 2018

funny you should say that andy , heard that lots of land rovers have already been moved to a new location , and are awaiting sail under a different name