G4 Owners Club

Members map

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic11279.aspx

By Kisangani - 4 Feb 2009

Hi

I have been trying to play with the members map, but it won't open. Am I doing something stupid, or is it temperamental?

Rich

By willowkis - 4 Feb 2009

Hi Rich,

Hmm, you're quite correct, the link appears to be 'down'.  Maybe try again later.

Kim ;)

By Kisangani - 5 Feb 2009

Thanks Kim, I'll keep trying. I'm interested to see who else lives around my area and owns a G4.

Saw a 55 plate RR pottering around Croydon the other night, although it seemed dekitted with limited stickerage.

Rich

By The OC (Augusto) - 5 Feb 2009

Rich

There are quite a few changes/ updates to be done on the forum soon, so bear with us on that ;)

Whereabouts you live? I live in Blackheath London and Andy (Mole) lives in Tunbridge Wells, are you close to us?

I know one RR that is owned by a guy that has a KTM bike shop (also orange) and is stickered with KTM logos
By Kisangani - 5 Feb 2009

Hi Augusto

I'm already very impressed with the whole site, so any updates etc. will be the icing on the cake.

I live over in SW London, Thames Ditton to be exact, just opposite Hampton Court. So not too far from either of you. I didn't get much chance to really see the RR, but pretty sure it had G4 branding. I'm keeping my eyes peeled everywhere I go now.

At work, so got to go

Cheers

Rich

By CraigS-L - 5 Feb 2009

Mine has been regularly on the M25 between j 20 and j7 (and up to raynes park as well) this week in all the snow :D
By Kisangani - 6 Feb 2009

hi Craig,

I've been wishing this last week that I'd had something a bit more substantial to navigate the M25 with, I've been dashing between junc. 9 and 5 for a weeks training in Bromley, and somehow an 18 year old mazda mx5 doesn't feel all that secure.

Having said that there is no more fun than some snow, the mx5 and a large open empty car park for some balletic slipping and sliding about.

cheers

Rich

By Peter Jarrett - 10 Feb 2009

Looks like the company that it used to be hosted on has disappeared!

I've added a new replacement map - which is nicer anyway, so please feel free to register on it via http://www.g4ownersclub.com/membermap.htm

Cheers,

Peter

By Kisangani - 11 Feb 2009

Thanks Peter