G4 Owners Club

New G4 owner from Greece

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic13446.aspx

By billland - 1 Sep 2009

Hello, my name is Vasilis Drimousis and since 6 months i bought the new Discovery 3 G4.My original license plate is BN55 WPO.All this time i have the car, i have always problems with the engine and as you understand i've paid much much money to restore it.Here in Greece the dealer cannot tell me exactly which is the problem. Can you tell me something regarding the car history ?

Exept all these problems this August i made my Hooney moon trip in North Cape begining from Greece. The trip was 16 days and I made 10550 klm and it cost me 2300 euro in petrol because of the problem in engine.

I have lots of photographs and videos and i have a specific video which i'm thinking to send it in LAND ROVER in UK,this is a very good advertisement for the company.

Can you tell me where can i take some clothes with the logo of G4?

I am waiting for your news

Regards

Vasilis Drimousis

By Camelroel - 2 Sep 2009

What's wrong with the engine?

I don't know how much you paid for your petrol but I hardly get 1 ltr on 6km or 16 ltr/100km.

I am not allowed to drive on the highway to get that if I stay on the smaller 80 km/hr roads I just manage that. I think I average around 5.4 km per ltr.

In Germany I neven have problems getting that but I think that is because off the concrete roads or the mountains:D:D

So just from your euro's on 10000 km it doesn't look that bad.