G4 Owners Club

F2 BG08 EJL

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic13700.aspx

By stu_007 - 3 Oct 2009

Last post r.e naked F2 has made me look back through my photos and realise I didn't post this! Spotted on 25th June at Stratstone, Newport one of the other F2s. Anyone know where it is now?

By davezrx - 4 Oct 2009

also D2 in background
By stu_007 - 7 Oct 2009

Yep, a G4 special edition. Didn't get picture of that but both have now gone from forecourt.
By Longmynd - 13 Apr 2012

Better late than never! I purchased BG08EJL from Stratstone, Newport April 09 - 1,000 miles. Now lives in and on the South Shropshire Hills/Welsh Marches. I have only recently signed up to the Club, hence my belated acknowedgement. Longmynd.
By davezrx - 13 Apr 2012

welcome to the orange side

would be very pleased to see you at any of the shows in 2012 ..[ club 2012 shows already listed]

and put your freelander on club stand
By stu_007 - 14 Apr 2012

Ah nice to see another F2 not only in the club but relatively close!!! We currently have three other F2's in the club including the two that were used on the Mongolian recce!
By Longmynd - 20 Apr 2014

Sorry to be 5 years behind the curve - not sure how I missed your post  - BG 08 EJL continues to reside with me Kim March aka Longmynd in the South Shropshire Hills and occaissionally supports long distance walking groups around the UK.  Never saw action - bought with 1100 miles on the clock and at bargain basement price!  Must get myself along to one of the G4 meetings.  Kim March
By Colincol - 22 Jul 2015

Hi Kim just to let you know your F2 is in good hands I just bought it last week, really pleased with it, Colin
By Longmynd - 22 Jul 2015

Your welcome, and I hope you have many years of pleasure and adventure in the F2.

KM