G4 Owners Club

HELP !!!!!

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic20003.aspx

By Pip66 - 6 Jan 2012

Is it me , i cant seem to access the forum .

Phil.
By Kisangani - 6 Jan 2012

Hi Phil,

not sure what probs your having, but surely by posting this you are accessing the forum?? :blink:
By AntV8 - 6 Jan 2012

Hi Phil, can you give a bit more info as to what your issues are?

Ant
By Xlb89 - 6 Jan 2012

I haven't been able to access it on my phone for the last few days. Not entirely sure what it does but it kept kicking me back to the main page and there was no log in button when it did let me get to the forum. Had to come home and use a normal computer!

Scott
By AntV8 - 6 Jan 2012

If you are using an iphone! Yes there have been a few issues since the upgrade. You should be able to login now via the little face symbol on the grey bar. Which was of to the side so had to redesign the page layout for it to work on the iphone!

Can anyone let me know if its okay on android? It works a treat on win7 phone thou ;)

Ant
By Xlb89 - 6 Jan 2012

It works on iphone now :) ta
By Pip66 - 7 Jan 2012

I can access last post by clicking on to it but if i try to open anything else all i get is a round timer thing , as if its waiting
to load !!!
So left it this morning and made a cuppa came back and it's still going round .
Tryed my PMs samething , whos on samething , last post same , Popular topics same .......

Phil.
By marco g4 - 7 Jan 2012

Mine did the same the other day so just left it, i thought it was because i was using a apple imac, but then it just started working, all the boxes on the right just had the spinning loading circle.

Mark
By Pip66 - 7 Jan 2012

Yes that's what i've got , but been like it for a week now !!!!
By Pip66 - 7 Jan 2012

Looks like it's my home computer , as just tried my son's laptop and i'm in , but thats running windows 7 pro .
Where i'm on XP . Do you think thats the problem as i can't see that it should be ......

Phil.
By AntV8 - 7 Jan 2012

A tip just hit the refresh page button! Simples!

Ant
By adesg4 - 7 Jan 2012

Hi Ant,

Iphone loads forum ok but the grey bar on the iphone format does not disappear or remain at the top of the page. Stays about 1/3 rd way down screen blocking posts.

Thanks
By davezrx - 7 Jan 2012

PIP IM ON XP ...................

BUT arnt a tech head ,only i phone ive :w00t: ever seen is in a shop
By AntV8 - 7 Jan 2012

adesg4 (1/7/2012)
Hi Ant,

Iphone loads forum ok but the grey bar on the iphone format does not disappear or remain at the top of the page. Stays about 1/3 rd way down screen blocking posts.

Thanks

Cheers for the info, i will see why this is as it stays at the top on win7 version. Will check with the forum software developer!

Ant
By Pip66 - 7 Jan 2012

Hooooray now all working :cool:

Phil.
By AntV8 - 23 Mar 2012

Just to let all those know with iphones you should now not have the login bar follow you as you scroll the page! Let me know if this has worked!!

Ant
By adesg4 - 23 Mar 2012

Works ok now.

Thanks Ant.