G4 Owners Club

FL1 in Mojacar

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic23684.aspx

By Andy131 - 19 Jul 2013

**55WDR spotted near the Irish bar, and then several times driving down the playa.

Last week 7th-14th July.

Only a little bit jelous after paying 250 euro for a pathetic diesel Corsa for a week to ferry five of us around in.

Turns out it would have been cheaper to drive the FL2 to Spain, than pay for air tickets, excess luggage, and hire car. But would you want to spend all that time with the mother-in-law in the back telling you you are driving on the wrong side of the road?
By Radeco - 21 Jul 2013

Andy - next time take the car - leave the MIL at home.
From Radeco - no longer Freel2.com now here and BabyRR.com !
:Whistling:
By Andy131 - 22 Jul 2013

Don't think the MIL will be coming to Spain again.

Did you know it's hot and dusty in Spain in the summer, the food is foreign, the countryside is disorganised, and they can't do a propper bitter shandy. But she still loved it :w00t:

At least all the locals speak English - 200 static vans on a single site, 95% Brits, site owned by Brits, bar & restraunt staffed by Brits and locals who have been there for years, kitchen has a fantastic lass from the UK who does full cooked Sunday roast in a non-air conditioned kitchen, when it's 38 in the shade.

But SWMBO said it was too stressfull having her mother there :Whistling:
By davezrx - 24 Jul 2013

:D:):D:):D:)

RESULT ,NEXT TRIP NO M.I.L

and go in G4
By Agent Orange - 25 Jul 2013

Lovly place mojocar have good friend that live just up the road from there,there son owns a garage so if you do drive out there and need help let me know.
By Andy131 - 28 Jul 2013

Cheers for that.

We bought a 2 berth caravan a few years ago, MIL cam along in the awning, one day she bumped her head on the stable door (4 stiches) refuses to come caravanning :)

Now "abroad" is too hot in the summer and Gill thinks it's too much messing about to bring her mum.

Gill is contemplating a 4 berth van for the grandson, but it's too big to fit on the driveway :Whistling:

Pm me the details of the garage, as my mum still lives in Los Gallardos (near Mojacar), and good garages are hard to come by.

Andy
By PaulFL1 - 4 Jan 2014

Hi Andy that was me I in Mojacar have a Villa over there took FL1 over to Spain 2006 it's been great
By Agent Orange - 6 Jan 2014

Morning you will have to catch up in Mojocar some time as I am often out there. If you need a good garage while you are there give Jon Want a ring at Costa Cotchie and he will look after you. His number 0034950459209 .Richard ( Copboat )

By PaulFL1 - 9 Jan 2014

Hi copboat yes I know the garage thanks any way