G4 Owners Club

Important email being sent this afternoon

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic24748.aspx

By AntV8 - 31 Oct 2013

Just to let all forum members know an email will be sent out this afternoon detailing the new website and forum that will be coming your way very soon!!!

Ant
By TJ101 - 31 Oct 2013

Mine arrived

Hopefully i won't be deleted :unsure:

If you created your account before January 2013 and have not logged in since or made any posts after you joined, your account will be removed at the end of November 2013.

By AntV8 - 31 Oct 2013

Cheers Tim, you have logged in so you are all okay. :D Its actually amazing how many bounce backs I am getting so will be emptying these from the list first!

Ant
By Verydisco - 31 Oct 2013

Got it too. ;-)
By Pip66 - 31 Oct 2013

Got it.

Phil.
By Camelroel - 31 Oct 2013

I got it too. I am currently not very active but still don't want to be deleted.:)
By phil worrall - 31 Oct 2013

me tooooo
By AntV8 - 31 Oct 2013

Site will be going offline in 10minutes!! Estimated to be back online around midnight (ish) but will be here for you all in the morning :)

Keep an eye on the facebook page as linked in the email sent out earlier!

Ant
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

We are now live welcome back everyone!!
By Erasmus - 2 Nov 2013

Hi Ant,

I didn't get the email that was sent out. Could you forward it to me and also check I'm on the mailing list.

I also had to reset my password before I could log onto the new forum, as I didn't get the email I'm not sure if this was expected?

Cheers,
By AntV8 - 2 Nov 2013

Hi Mark, Yes this was the normal route to reset I will send you the message as a pm. Is your email address current? as still yet to work my way through all the bounce backs!!

Cheers, Ant
By Erasmus - 2 Nov 2013

Thanks Ant.

Yes email is still current, I get post notifications with no problem.

Have never had any direct emails though, strangely enough the missus does :-/

Good job on the new site btw.

Cheers,