G4 Owners Club

Welcome to the new G4 Ownersclub forum

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic24770.aspx

By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

Hi Everyone!
Well we are now back online. Please post in this thread if you have any questions or find any bugs/errors!!

Ant
By davezrx - 1 Nov 2013

i got back in jon
and im crap at computers
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

Yes firefox seems to be having some strange issues!! Windows explorer is working in its normal way though!!

Also on some machines its still seeing the old site so can take up to 24 hours before everyone sees the new site!!

Ant
By davezrx - 1 Nov 2013

tradesman entrance:):laugh::laugh::laugh:
i know pently of locksmiths:rolleyes: to get you in if required
WELL DONE ANT NEW SITE LOOKS AWESOME
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

At the moment there is some issue with the mobile version!! Will let you know when this is fixed!!

Ant
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

Mobile site appears to now be working any ios users can you have a look?
By DurtyDisco - 1 Nov 2013

Doesn't appear to enable me to log into the site anywhere on my iPad......
I can see links, posts etc but if I try to post or reply, keeps asking me to log in......
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

For the moment the top bar has been disabled as this seems to be causing the firefox, chrome and safari issues!!!

Ant
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

This post is via Firefox!!  Could i ask for members to try chrome and safari!!

Ant
By Radeco - 1 Nov 2013

Got in Eventually - Had to clear all cookies and delete History with Chrome before it would work. :w00t::w00t:w00t
By Gazdiver - 1 Nov 2013

I am on Safari after that initial problem Ant all seems ok 

Gaz 
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

Amazing what 1 line of coding can do!!
By Verydisco - 1 Nov 2013

WORKING ON SAFARI INDEED ;-)
By sandy - 1 Nov 2013

In at last
Sandy
By AntV8 - 1 Nov 2013

That's great! Was it a chrome cache issue?

Ant
By AntV8 - 7 Nov 2013

Remember everyone. If you are having trouble logging in and just trying your old password. Please use the reset password! As your old password is now invalid!! Also if logging in via an Apple device please clear your cache as this seems to be causing an issue on a few devices but not all!

Any issues please send a mail to login@g4ownersclub.com or have a look at the how to login guide how-to-login

Ant
----------
If you don't let me know you are having a problem I can't help you out!
----------
By AntV8 - 16 Dec 2013

You maybe experiencing an error page when you click the post reply button. Just to let you all know I am aware of the issue. Your post will still go live. there appears to be bug that stops it taking you back to the thread you was looking at!

Hopefully a fix will be sorted very soon!!

Ant 
By AntV8 - 16 Dec 2013

Error has been fixed!!!

Ant
By AntV8 - 28 Feb 2014

As some users might have noticed the forum software has been updated to the latest version of the software!

Below are a few new features as written by Instant ASP developers!

So what’s new? 

Redesigned Rich Text Editor

We’ve simplified the design of the rich text editor. You’ll still find all the features that have always existed in  previous versions of InstantForum however by default now the rich text editor toolbars are hidden and have now been divided into two distinct sections. “Format” & “Insert”.  
The “Format” button will reveal all the usual formatting options for your message. The “Insert” button will reveal all the options that allow you to add content into a post. For example “Insert Image”,  “Insert Video”, “Attach File”. 

InstantForum 2013-1 Editor (previous)

InstantForum 2013-2 Editor (new)

As you can see the new editor provides options at the bottom allowing you to display the various formatting & insert options....

Hiding the toolbars by default allow you to focus on your response or topic. Once your happy with your message content you can format this or add images through the Format or Insert options.
When you click the "Format" button you'll see the following toolbar...

When you hover over the "Insert" button the following options are revealed...

Improved Content Pasting (Word & Other Apps)

Alongside the visual redesign we've also improved many of the features within the rich text editor to ensure a more consistent and delightful posting experience across all browsers.
We've added paste detection for Microsoft Word content which will now automatically clean content you paste from word. 

This results in much cleaner HTML mark-up within your community.
We've also taken this paste detection a step further and will now automatically detect if the content you are pasting into the editor contains style information that could cause the pasted content to appear incorrectly on the web. We now detect this and will offer the option to clean your content to ensure it appears correctly. For example pasting code content from Visual Studio can add lots of addition background style information which can cause incorrect formatting of the code on the web. 
This will lead to much better results when posting code samples or content from other 3rd party applications into InstantForum. 

Webkit Table & Image Resizing

We've also added the ability now to re-size images and tables within webkit based browsers (Chrome, Safari & now Opera). Unfortunately webkit does not provide this functionality natively so it's something we've had to re-create.
Image Sizing

Table Sizing

Attachments are now uploaded in the background allowing you to continue composing your message. You no longer have to wait for attachments to upload before you can continue composing your message….

So if anyone has any problems or spots any issues then please let us know in this thread!

Ant

By Emon - 1 Mar 2014

asjkddlkjadsflkjsdhflkjdas
adjfhksdajf,jkadsfkljsadfl
adskjfladskjflksdjfldskjfl

• .,mbn.,mn.,mn.m,n
  • kjlkjlkjlkjlkj
  • jhlkjlkjlkjlkj
  • ,mnb,.b,mnb,mnb,mn
  1. mn.,mn.,mn
  2. b,b,mnb,mnb
  3. finally

Thanks Ant, a frustrating few months but works really well now. Tested from Chrome/win 7
By Bellman - 11 Jun 2014

In need of G4 stickers!
By Bellman - 11 Jun 2014

In need of G4 stickers!
By davezrx - 11 Jun 2014

HI MATE , glad to have you on board , ive sent you emails about your stickers and have passed your details to mark
contact
 marko g4 range rover
he will post you some
By Gazdiver - 11 Jun 2014

oooohhh is that the left hooker sport that was for sale NICE !!! 

welcome to the Orange side