G4 Owners Club

New G4 Ownersclub Website!

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic24804.aspx

By AntV8 - 2 Nov 2013

Well hopefully everyone is now getting a feel for the new site. Remember if you are a club member there are extra features that will unlock once you sign in!
Either for a pictorial guide follow the "how to login" from the member area top bar (when not viewing on a mobile device) in the forum or on the main page itself!!

Or send an activation email titled "G4 ACTIVATION" to login@g4ownersclub.com with your "Forum ID" and name. Once this has been checked you have valid membership, you will then get a notification email.

Ant
By stu_007 - 2 Nov 2013

Excellent update but I still can't delete any of my sent or received PM's when accessing site from iPhone 5?
By AntV8 - 2 Nov 2013

This is something that is not present on the mobile version of the site. I will ask the forum developer though if this is something they are working on!!

Ant
By Fredmick - 3 Nov 2013

I still can't view any topics....only the general index page when I click on e.g. For-sale nothing loads just some spinny circle things.
By AntV8 - 3 Nov 2013

Have you cleared the cache? If using chrome it seems to be the only one so far that is causing issues!
Can you supply any screen grabs?

Ant

By Fredmick - 3 Nov 2013

Well that meant absolutely nothing to me I'm afraid mate. lol
Yes i use chrome and did a clean up program the other day. Wouldn't have a clue about the rest sorry. I'll have to leave it maybe til my mate has time to sort it for me.  
By Fredmick - 4 Nov 2013

Seems to be working today. Thanks 
By AntV8 - 11 Nov 2013

The Remember Me function is now working on the main homepage. So when you next login tick the box if you want it to stay logged in!
Ant
By AntV8 - 26 Nov 2013

Just a note to all club members the reset password on the main website page is not working quite right at the moment so let me know if you are having any login issues!!

An update with the fix should be hopefully released in the next couple of days :)

Ant
By AntV8 - 18 Dec 2013

Update, The reset password is now working on the homepage. So if you are still having issues login into the Special members area you can now reset the password!

Ant
By Hillbilly - 20 Dec 2013

Hi All,
My very grateful thanks to Ant for his patience and great help to get the old man going on the new site - but still learning !!

Tony
Ex D3 G4 BD 08 VRX   Fleet No 27
Current: Pajero 2800

Merry Christmas All.
Nadolig Llawen i bawb.
By AntV8 - 20 Dec 2013

Glad you are all sorted Tony!!

If anyone else is stuck and needs any guidance for any areas of the G4 site, drop me a pm!! and I will attempt to get you sorted!!

Ant
By arw911 - 27 Dec 2013

Ant, just took a look at the 'members only section'  but the You Tube vid links are in Spanish!
I started at the top ' whats the challenge all about' and went down 3 vids then gave up cos my spanish is no good( actualy non existant - except for ordering beer !
There must be links to englazie speek on there (youtube) some where!
Great Idea to put stuff on the site - helps sell the big orange monster in the garage to the family when they ask - why have you got one of those?

By AntV8 - 27 Dec 2013

Unfortunately it seems English versions are not so much out there! Strange I know!! Will carry on searching!!

Ant