G4 Owners Club

In Dec LRM

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic24964.aspx

By Fredmick - 1 Dec 2013

Pip66 & Stu 007 in a Salisbury Plain feature. Nice write up and some great pic's. But I bet Pip is still cleaning his motor. :smooooth:
By Pip66 - 1 Dec 2013

You're not wrong there Mick, PROPER off roading.
Big thanks to Stu for organising a cracking weekend away.  Thanks mate were we off to next  ??????

Phil.
By stu_007 - 2 Dec 2013

I thought we weren't meant to say anything Phil due to the secret development work we were doing for the new D5!!! Anyway nice pics of mine always in the background..... we shan't mention who got stuck though....!!!
By Fredmick - 2 Dec 2013

ummmm ..... Yes I did hear about that Stu..we won't say who it was but I heard it was a good job YOU had YOUR recovery gear handy to help the bloke out ;) :laugh:
By davezrx - 2 Dec 2013

a stu didnt get a D2 stuck did you :P
, you know D2s are good for recovery of D3s dont you :D:D
, after our shoot/ off road weekend
 NOT SAYING  WHO GOT THIER D3 STUCK :w00t:
but the D2 climbed the hill O.K.
By Pip66 - 2 Dec 2013

Yeap, good job you were there for me. I'd still be stuck in that hollow were in nearly left my rear bumper.   :w00t: I think AT2's are not up to Salisbury   !!!!!!    
I'll have to get some MT's for the  next reconnaissance trip we'll be carrying out for the next Challenge.   :Whistling:
Do you think we should get some of that wrap stuff so's we can blend in, as we do stand out   !!!!!

Phil.
By Pip66 - 4 Dec 2013

stu_007 (12/2/2013)
I thought we weren't meant to say anything Phil due to the secret development work we were doing for the new D5!!! Anyway nice pics of mine always in the background..... we shan't mention who got stuck though....!!!

I never mentioned that…….. But it was rather nice.  ;)