G4 Owners Club

Lymington

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic25059.aspx

By Kisangani - 16 Dec 2013

Hi Jay,

spotted JR07 again last Thursday parked up in the High Street. Was that you or your DW out doing some last minute xmas shopping?:crazy: Well you were parked outside the 99p store:D

Always great to see another G4 up close and personal for a change, rather than flying by on the road. Its funny how you loose sight of how amazing they look when you just see your own all the time. I'm always thrilled to see other G4s out and about. They do look cool. As of course did yours. Had the chance to have a nosey, unusual to have the alpaca leather interior, do you know much of the history of your truck? I wonder how many alpaca interior G4s there are, yours is the first I've seen, all the rest are black. That said I quite like the alpaca. Different rims and tyres too, did you change the rims or where they as fitted?

Love the towing hitch ball cover, you could do some damage with that in a tight parking spot!! And G4OC sticker in pride of place, did I ever get one of those??

Mine was round the back in the car park, I did cruise the high street as we left just in case any G4 fans :w00t: jumped into the road to wave!! But no one, maybe it was your DW then!

Look forward to the next sighting, and maybe even get to say hello sometime.

Cheers

Rich

By AntV8 - 16 Dec 2013

Kisangani (12/16/2013)
 And G4OC sticker in pride of place, did I ever get one of those??

Not sure, as you joined before I took on the membership role of making and sending out the packs! :)

If you have not got one I am sure we can sort you out!!

Ant
By Kisangani - 16 Dec 2013

Hi Ant,

thanks for your three replies ;) I can't remember either. If Santa is passing this way, one would be appreciated and put in pride of place.

Well done too with the site its looking great.

Happy Christmas

Rich
By AntV8 - 16 Dec 2013

Opps removed the extra ones ;) Posted when the forum was hiccupping all sorted now lol!!

Yeh mister Santa might be passing :rolleyes:

Cheers, Ant

By Jay - 21 Dec 2013

Hi Rich!

They are cool, aren't they. I'm still in love with mine although a move to the States next year means it'll be on the market at some stage. Boo hoo. It's only done 32k as well!

Only two with alpaca made. They went to Mongolia and are the ones in the pictures for the publicity of the event. I am the first owner after Land Rover and it was supplied with those rims.

It was my missus out for a shop. Wish I'd have seen yours. Two in Lymington would have been a hell of a photo!

Merry Christmas!

Jay