G4 Owners Club

Defender G4 stickers

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic32471.aspx

By windy miller - 7 Jul 2014

I'm trying to get hold of a set of genuine decals for my G4 Defender as some kind sole has scratched their name onto mine where the Warn and Goodyear stickers go ,

I was going to do some paint tidy in the winter and replace them then but it is really peeving me off keep looking at it .

Does anyone in the Club know where to get hold of these ?

Goodyear Decal
Warn Decal

Thanks 

Windy Miller 
By davezrx - 8 Jul 2014

HI WINDY ,
club has all the correct stickers you need , all we would like is that you are a fully paid up member of club , and can supply vin and reg of G4 truck so adrian can check G4 database
the best way to obtain stickers is bring this info with you and attend a landrover show
 hope this helps and look forward to seeing you at billing / peterbro, show
beware of buying of ebay most  are not correct sizes or colour
By windy miller - 9 Jul 2014

Hi Dave

Yes i am a fully paid up member and my vehicle is correct , Adrian has checked all this out , the original no plate was BL02 YKE now G4 DFR.

I am going to Billing so could pick them up there.

Where will i find them on the web site ??? 
By davezrx - 10 Jul 2014

hi mate , not on our web site , but if your coming to billing ill have sticker box out for you , to relive you of some of your hard earned paper money , thanks for telling me adys checked truck and its all ok
as we get many asking for stickers even through havent a g4 truck ,
see you at billing
By windy miller - 10 Jul 2014

No Problem see you next week let the sun shine :}

By windy miller - 29 Jul 2014

Thanks again for your help ,the new stickers are in place and cover up the deface someone did on Corsica.

Off to Mclaren on Friday by invite to bring a couple of vehicles along for there open day so best get fettling.

Just need to look out for a roof rack and lights now :}
By Secretary - 29 Jul 2016

Will look into vehicle chassis number not being in the VDB from LR
By stu_007 - 29 Jul 2016

If two years ago; is this person still a member??
By Border26 - 31 Jul 2016

Yes he has been a good gin drinking member today.
By windy miller - 31 Jul 2016

Hi Guys 

Great  to catch up over the weekend and nice to see such a welcomeing  group ... im glad to have been welcomed into the G..in@4 club ;]]
Now that i am home i have had a look and it is the `Warn stickers that are missing,i do have the Goodyear ones ...
As mentioned i am exhibiting at the McLaren car show in Woking this weekend and we discussed some Pdf files for an Info board .The e mail is mark@windmilltearooms.com  if you could send them to that address that would be great..

All The Best 
Mark