G4 Owners Club

D3 in Dales

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic33616.aspx

By camelrock - 19 Jul 2014

Spotted BD08 parked in Haws creamery car park this afternoon sat 19 parked ours next next to, caused a bit of interest 2 G4's together..
By Hillbilly - 20 Jul 2014

Hi Camelrock,  was it VRX  Fleet No 27 ??

Can't find out where mine went.

Tony
Ex  D3 G4  BD08 VRX  Fleet No 27

Current:  don't ask !
By Emon - 20 Jul 2014

Hi,
That was us tasting cheese, you were gone by the time we got back, what a shame  A long weekend in Gods own country, beautiful. Much needed G4 weekend next year I think.
By camelrock - 20 Jul 2014

The Dales are my home turf, definitely up for a G4 weekend up here ....
By Emon - 20 Jul 2014

Yes, Camelrock we will do that. David&Sally are also up that way and we discussed doing something this year but left it too late to organise, The planning for next year with more social events will start very soon!
By DavidSally - 23 Jul 2014

Emon. We were in the Dales on a Coast to Coast laning trip over the weekend in our Defender (not G4). All the gang said 'did you see the G4 near the campsite?'. We were the only ones not to see you!!! Sorry. This would be around the time we were attempting to speak to each other on the phone, with poor reception. I was in a group of 7 Land Rovers, all different models. If you remember seeing a group of muddy laners, you saw us without realising it lol.
By Emon - 23 Jul 2014

In fact I did, I was standing on the pavement by the famous chip shop looking at you guys. How funny, there I was calling you on the phone and you drove straight past!
By DavidSally - 24 Jul 2014

Blind as a bat or what!!!!