G4 Owners Club

Spotted - G4 Disco heading north on M40 - 23/08/14..

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic35083.aspx

By G4DiscoPaul - 24 Aug 2014

Hello,

Spotted a G4 Disco heading north on the M40, just after junction 15 at approximately 13:40 on Saturday 23rd August. Couldn't see the registration and didn't signal due to not noticing until too late. We were heading south and if you should see this post and had also seen a G4 Defender with a G3 Kayak on the roof, I just wanted you to know that you were spotted and apologise for not doing the wavey, flashy thing to say hello...

Cheers,
Paul.

G4 Defender BV55 ZBP
By davezrx - 24 Aug 2014

hi paul , that would be all 9 0f us that atttended coventry motoring festival
if you a bit further up m40 on A46 you would of gone nuts as we were all in covnoy
it also would of been nice to see you
By G4DiscoPaul - 27 Aug 2014

Hi,

Yep, originally I was intending to attend Coventry for a few hours in the morning before having to dash back home to go to work in the afternoon. However, having seen the kayak for sale at a water sports center near Worcester, I ended up collecting that first and unfortunately ran out of time to go to the show. Definitely be at Peterborough though, probably arriving very early on Saturday morning. Just hope that my name is still on the reserved label for that new Khyam tent you have for me. Talking of which, having never been to Peterborough show before, do we need to book a pitch for camping in advance or does the club have space allocated so that we can keep together?

Regards,

Paul.

G4 Defender BV55 ZBP
By davezrx - 27 Aug 2014

CAMP TOGETHER AS TENTS FORM PART OF DISPLAY , NO NEED TO BOOK
By G4DiscoPaul - 27 Aug 2014

Excellent, thank you very much Dave.

Se ya soon

Paul.

G4 Defender BV55 ZBP