G4 Owners Club

Forum and website relocation this weekend (25/10/14)

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic38686.aspx

By AntV8 - 24 Oct 2014

This evening or over the weekend we will be looking to move the G4 owners club site to a new location. When we do the forum will be down for a few hours. At the moment we are unsure when this will happen.

Keep an eye on the main website FB feed and of course the actual Official G4 owners club Facebook page for updates!

Ant
By AntV8 - 28 Oct 2014

If you are seeing this message welcome back to the G4 Forum!! If you spot any issues. Please let us know!!

Ant
By Radeco - 28 Oct 2014

Good Move Ant - works this side of the Yorkshire Border :)
By davezrx - 28 Oct 2014

WELL DONE ANT
couldnt get on at first , but relogged in then i was back on
By Gazdiver - 28 Oct 2014

Works fine here ! 
By Emon - 28 Oct 2014

Many Thanks for the work Ant. The new server and network seem a bit faster as well.
By AntV8 - 29 Oct 2014

The mobile application of the forum is not working correctly. so if you are viewing on a mobile device we are aware and seeing what we can do to fix the issue!

By Pip66 - 31 Oct 2014

I had a job logging out, earlier with my MAC.  Had too try twice. And seems very very slow.

Phil.
By Elsa - 8 Nov 2014

HI, 

Just tried using the site again after a couple of week. Fine on the laptop, other than subscribing to forums, it won't let me do this, comes up with an error page. Also tried accessing on my Samsung tablet and format is awful. 

Is this just me or still work in progress>

Sandy
By AntV8 - 8 Nov 2014

Hi Sandy

Yes unfortunately when we moved the site the Mobile skins corrupted. We are trying to resolve this issue. Even have the software developers on to it!  So not sure how long it will be to fix!!

Will have a look into the subscribe option!

Cheers, Ant
By yellodisco - 9 Nov 2014

Hi, I'm getting same issue as Sandy - can no longer access forum from i-pad or android phone, only from laptop (which i rarely use nowadays). Hopefully fixed soon,
thanks
Alan
By Xlb89 - 16 Nov 2014

I cant get on the forum from my phone either, I've had to hunt for my laptop to post this!
By AntV8 - 16 Nov 2014

Currently we still have no fix for this!!  We are now down to the software developer to find the issue!!!

Will just have to view the site old school for awhile :)

Ant
By AntV8 - 19 Nov 2014

Hi All

The mobile version of the forum should now be viewable. There are still a few minor bugs if viewing via a windows 8 phone device (Same as before the move) If should be fine on android and IOS. If members can confirm post below!!

Ant
By stu_007 - 19 Nov 2014

Ah ha I can see you all again!!!!! As I've been away for a while has anything changed?!?!
By G4DiscoPaul - 19 Nov 2014

Hi,

I can get on via I Phone, but alas it is not particularly pretty - Just links and text with no formatting, as if it is not seeing the CSS for the site...

Cheers,

Paul.

G4 Defender - BV55 ZBP
By Ryan - 19 Nov 2014

Working fine on my iPad.
By yellodisco - 20 Nov 2014

Great thanks Ant - now fully accessible on ipad - it appears to have lost a little of the cosmetics, but main thing is it's all working again, thanks, Alan
By AntV8 - 20 Nov 2014

Will see if we can get the colours and such back, but its taken awhile to get it back up and running and working with the help of the forum developer as well to fix the bug. So something to work towards :)

Ant