G4 Owners Club

Land Rover G4 Challenge Defender 110 Td5 CSW with Matching Custom Built Expedition Trailer

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic41669.aspx

By Chris - 15 Mar 2015

Land Rover G4 Challenge Defender 110 Td5 CSW with Matching Custom Built Expedition Trailer

This is probably the lowest millage G4 in the country covering just over 14,000 miles from new. The vehicle comes with all MoTs, full services history, enhanced Land Rover heritage certificate and a G4 owner’s club certificate to support mileage and authenticity. This vehicle was used on the 2003 G4 Challenge on Stage 3 in Australia as a Film Car, Fleet No. 49. The original registration mark was BT52 OVD, its present registration mark is G4 CTW, the plate will be sold with the car so the new owner will have the option of either mark.
The V5 for this Land Rover stipulate one previous owner Fleet Admin Land Rover, Land Rover Company Vehicles. The vehicle has been used sparingly hence the low mileage, it’s been used for family holiday’s and Land Rover shows (G4 owners club stand) it also took part in the G4 v Camel challenge LRO June edition 2014. I think it goes without saying that mechanically this vehicle is in near perfect condition. I does have a couple of small dents but these could be taken out without the need for filling or re-spraying. 
This vehicle will be serviced and MoT prior to sale
G4 Spec:

• Mantec raised air intake
  • Mantec sump guard
  • Mantec tank guard
  • Mantec side racks
  • Mantec rear shelf
  • Mantec rear window grills
  • Front Diff guard
  • Rear Diff guard
  • Warn roof lamps with dip/main beam with dual separate controls for outer/inner pair
  • Warn 9.5ti winch
  • Winch bumper
  • Land Rover factory fitted Air con
  • Land Rover roof rack and ladder
  • Land Rover front lamp guards
  • Land Rover rear lamp guards
  • Land Rover rear step
  • Land Rover chequer plate kit
  • Land Rover chequer plate wing tops
  • Land Rover dog guard
  • Nato hitch

Additional equipment: 
  • Original Garmin GPS V sat Nav as used on the challenge ( with original box and instructions)
  • 2 original G4 tents
  • GPS tracker (this system allows you to set geographic boundaries, so if the vehicle goes out of them you are notified. The system can also be linked to your phone).  
  • K1000 CB
  • Up-graded stereo fitted (but original was retained) the vehicle will come with both  
  • Lockable Cubby Box with CB housing (the original box will also be supplied)
  • Spare front and rear G4 plaques
  • Full winch recovery pack never used
  • New high lift jack (original jack included)
  • RV 5 Oztent (4 years old but in good condition)
  • Foxwing awning
  • Autohome Maggiolina roof tent  (only used on 3 occasions mattress still has plastic cover on)
  • Original 2003 event  flees size XL
  • Original 2003 event tee-shirt (signed by Brian Reynolds) never used still in packaging  
  • Original 2003 event booklets and other G4 bits and pieces

Expedition Trailer

The trailer was custom built professionally for me last year using a Sankey trailer base.  It was built to match the G4 thus the ride height is perfect and is fitted with matching wheels and tyres. It has only been used of 4 occasions two Land Rover shows were it was on the G4 owner club stand and two family holidays (one in France with other members of the G4 owners club).

The Spec:

• Soft seating area that converts into a double bed
  • Internal storage cupboards (high and low level)
  • Opening skylight (with built in net and cover sliders)
  • Side windows (with built in net and cover sliders)
  • TV, freeview, DVD
  • Power hook-up with concoctions for UK and Europe
  • Solar panel charging system (two roof mounted panels) one for each of the leisure batteries
  • Trickle chargers to each battery
  • Battery monitoring system
  • The electrical system is fully fused with RCD trips  
  • Internal plug sockets 
  • Internal ceiling lights
  • External cupboard for gas storage, levelling chocks etc
  • External cupboard for gas cooker (included) shelf above for cups, plate’s tea, coffee …….
  • External cupboard for fridge and freezer (National Lunar fridge / freezer included)
  • Foxwing awning
  • 120 litre water tank with external tap

In addition to all of the above I will be including everything you could need to camp: cups, plates, wash stands, stainless steel saucepan sets, additional solar panel to charge a spare battery, external LED light bar, tables, chairs ……………..

This is a very reluctant sale my wife had heart failure two years ago and we had hoped camping would be possible again, if we had a trailer built. Unfortunately this was not to be, so reluctantly everything is going. The trailer was built last year to the best spec possible and everyone that has seen it loved it, the trailer cost just over £21,000 to build. The upside is, if the Land Rover can go there the trailer can too Smile

I’m looking for £33,000 ono for everything, 110, Trailer and everything, this is about half of what it cost me to put it together and thus a genuine bargain. 

If you have any questions please contact me:

Christian.wilkins@ymail.com

Mobile: 07540 451757

At the minute this vehicle is only advertised on the G4 owner’s club site

BT52 OVD (G4 CTW)
Australia Stage (Fleet  Number 49) 110

By Chris - 22 Mar 2015

http://forum.g4ownersclub.com/uploads/images/4c99e365-7bb7-4472-b7d3-137d.jpghttp://forum.g4ownersclub.com/uploads/images/20a8191e-8128-4083-9497-1d3c.jpg
Hi all,

Given 5 people have shown interested and contacted me, and the fact I was working all of last week thus could not do viewings I will not advertise in any other locations until the end of the month (giving people time to view).
For the person who I took an email address from on the phone last Friday, the email keeps bouncing back and given you rang from a withheld number I have no way of contacting you (hope I reach you this way).
Of the people that have contacted most of you wanted pictures of the trailer (set-up) see above.
By pronoyyd - 23 Feb 2016

This Land Rover Defender Paul Smith edition is all kinds of cool.