G4 Owners Club

Spotted G4 FFRR

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic42159.aspx

By Ryan - 2 Jun 2015

On the Dover to Calais ferry right now.

By davezrx - 2 Jun 2015

bet you couldnt believe it , when they parked you up , see if you can get hold of driver and tell him about club
going by the lights and stickers its an 06 G4
By Ryan - 3 Jun 2015

I didn't see the driver Dave, he was out his truck and up under a sleeping bag somewhere by the time we were out the camper van, it was the 01:15 ferry. He drove off while I was sticking the stickers on the lights of the van.

He a a fair sized/weight trailer on and wasn't hanging around as we saw him later on at one of the toll booths.

I can't believe anyone drives a G4 with out knowing that the club exists. Even if he were on another forum someone would've mentioned it!?!?!?!?
By Verydisco - 3 Jun 2015

Hi Gang, 

Thanks for sharing !

This is indeed Simon's, but it is not a 2008 Jon, it is a 2006 (it is BV55YYR for info), now fitted with Overfinch alloys and a big tow hook ;-)

I wish there was a list of Reg. for all models - including the L322, such as the CSK register did, it would be nice to know where they all are around the globe and what they all became !

On a side note there was only 2 TDV8 for 2008 and one was even spotted in the UK by one forum member.