G4 Owners Club

Wanted - 2009 Decals

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic59066.aspx

By DiscoCY - 22 Apr 2016

Hi All,

I'm in the process of purchasing a 2008 G4 but keen to get the full decals ordered ASAP as I really don't like the 'naked' look of them without stickers (mine has been removed). I am not yet a member of the club (although I'd like to do this as well!) so not sure what the correct process is for ordering these. I've dropped a couple of messages to Adrian a few weeks ago but not heard back so not sure if he's still the right man to pester about this?

I'm not a fan of the bare orange car! Can anyone help please?

Many thanks,

Chris
By DurtyDisco - 22 Apr 2016

Hi Chris

MarcoG4 is the person to contact about both these issues.

It also depends on which decals you want to replace as some cars had just the G4 Challenge decals with sponsor decals like Hella, Climate Control & Goodyear, some of them also had the "In support of Red Cross & Ted Crescent" with black chevrons down the sides. Bonnet & tailgate decals.

As I said depends on how much you want to replace.

Welcome to the orange side....in due course!

Best regards

Andi
By marco g4 - 22 Apr 2016

Sent a reply to your pm.

Thanks Mark
By DiscoCY - 25 Apr 2016

Hi Mark

Thanks for your help.

The system is not letting me PM you now as it says you've reached your maximum number of messages.

I am very keen to order some decals and have the cash waiting so please let me know what I should do to progress.

Many thanks again.

Chris
By marco g4 - 25 Apr 2016

Will delete some pm's and message you this evening.
Didn't realise it was full got two more sets of stickers to go and not had response to message so that must be why.

Thanks Mark
By DiscoCY - 26 Apr 2016

Okay great, thanks Mark. Much appreciated.

Chris
By DiscoCY - 26 Apr 2016

It still isn't letting me PM you - it's saying it's still full.

Many thanks again,

Chris
By G4 FBE - 27 Apr 2016

hello I have tried to pm you as well as I need to order  08  "In support of Red Cross & Ted Crescent" with black chevrons down the sides. Bonnet & tailgate decals.
regards Peter
By marco g4 - 27 Apr 2016

Been passed the shop and its all shut up and nobody there, asked at the unit next door and they said they just packed up and left about 2 months back. 
Tried looking on the internet for there new location and on companies house says they are in receivership, so unfortunately i cannot sort the 09 stickers. We are in a transition to a new committee and i'm sure the in coming technical officer can get them sorted for you in time for the shows this summer. 

Mark 
By DiscoCY - 27 Apr 2016

Hi Mark,

Okay thank you for the update. Shame to hear they've packed up!

Do you have the designs or graphic details you can send over? I've got a local vehicle vinyls company who do designs and installations. If you have the specifications I can see if they are able to print out decals and can share the details with this group?

Thanks,

Chris
By G4 FBE - 27 Apr 2016

Hi Mark,

Okay thank you for the update. Shame to hear that they have finished!

Do you have the designs or graphic details you can send over? I've got a local vehicle vinyls company who do designs and installations. If you have the specifications ?

regards,

Peter      
By marco g4 - 27 Apr 2016

I don't unfortunately. They were done by the previous technical officer who has since resigned, a new technical officer has applied for the role and at the agm in a couple of weeks will take on the role unless someone else applies for the role. I will make sure it's his first job to re create the artwork like the previous technical officer did. Then it can be given out to members to have them printed and applied to their cars local to where they live.

Thanks Mark