G4 Owners Club

Rrs bn08rry for sale on auto trader.

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic59165.aspx

By marco g4 - 30 Apr 2016

Rrs for sale on auto trader of anyone's looking for one.
Looks tidy shame it's lost the stickers.
Quite sure it's the one from gaydon in 2009 was being driven by Lre instructor when park brake stuck on.

Mark
By Radeco - 1 May 2016

Ahh - but it is from that ASM place so might not last long. :w00t:
By Radeco - 1 May 2016

Ha - knew i had seen it before - http://www.g4ownersclub.com/forum/Topic42121.aspx
By marco g4 - 1 May 2016

I wouldn't tarnish a dealer with a fault with a car. As dealers rarely drive the cars any more than a mile or so between purchasing and selling so the chances are they are unaware of any faults. Especially engine faults that occur when the engine gets warm. But at the the end of the day. Buying a Land Rover v8 with 118 thousand miles on the clock with lpg fitted. It's buyer beware as there are some very poor lpg systems out there. I remember reading about a system that je engineering developed that pre lubricated the engine as lpg is a dry fuel. They did state that any lr v8 run on lpg alone will wear out prematurely.
If they could be run on lpg Land Rover would of done it as an option like Vauxhall and Volvo did and a few others.

Just my thoughts but backed up by info put out by people like je engineering over the years and they do know v8 engines.

Mark
By Pip66 - 2 May 2016

Very true. 
By markbrizeG4 - 4 May 2016

I would be very careful if you get anything from this dealer , we had bad dealings when we got the L322 G4 
and we will not be the last to have problems im sure of that .
short version 
As soon as we phoned to say there was a problem all fault lights lit up and came to a full stop in the fast lane on the M42 and we mentioned we were in the G4OC and that my partner worked for the police and that we would be looking at informing trading standards,

There is a post from January all about out troubles

You have been warned

Mark