G4 Owners Club

G4 D2 Australian Commercial

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic60261.aspx

By stu_007 - 13 May 2016

BT52 OWD is a genuine G4 D2 4.0 V8 vehicle used on the 2003 G4 event in Australia. Once it finished on the event it was shipped back to LR and was used by security at the factory before being released. It is unique as being the only workshop vehicle still in it's commercial format. On the event it would have had a number of Snap-On tool chests bolted through the floor and numerous spare parts for the vehicles used in the event. It is Australian spec so has full SE black leather trim, but no sunroofs, and climate control but no heated front screen; there is even some genuine Australian dust still in it!

The full event spec can be found on this site, but these vehicles were fitted with every available piece of off road kit available at the time from Mantec and Safety Devices.

I have owned the vehicle for over three years and have replaced all the stickers with correct event ones, replaced the wood flooring and brackets of the SD roof rack and always had it fully serviced, including oil and filters every six months. It is event fitted with correct spec and rare Goodyear MTR tyres. The mileage is extremely low at 55,700.

It comes with a full, comprehensive service record and I have always replaced any items with good quality parts. The vehicle will come with a NAS tow hitch as fitted on the event, but is currently fitted with a normal tow hitch.

These vehicles are getting rarer and more desirable and I am looking for offers around £10,995,but please PM me any sensible offers!!!
By davezrx - 13 May 2016

minus ,the damage to the bonnet done by the bloody cats , ill offer £500.00 ......................only joking
By Mark'b - 13 May 2016

i was going to offer £550 as its on its side lol  
all the best with the very reluctant sale stu 
By RocKeR - 13 May 2016

Ooooo.. Quite tempted.  Facelift D2 is my favourite looking landy ever, and a petrol V8 to boot.  I'd have to sell the RRS first though..

What a quandry..
By G4DiscoDave - 14 May 2016

You leaving the orange side Stu...or found a new toy???
By stu_007 - 14 May 2016

A bit of both....
By davezrx - 15 May 2016

the rangie your interested in has now gone up by £3000, since a member tried to buy it for £10,000
By stu_007 - 16 May 2016

That's what you think😉
By davezrx - 16 May 2016

hi stu , i can confirm that this rangie was up for sale , and i spoke to said member at  weekend he asked them to take payment over phone to pick up in week , the dealer never came back to him but then increased price !!
By marco g4 - 17 May 2016

I suspected they realised they could possibly get a higher price as to why they didn't come back to me when i saw they had increased the price, but maybe it was because i said i would of taken the mechanic from the local main dealer to look over the car and test drive it on his trade plates prior to taking it away that they thought best not as he would notice something and i would just ask for a refund. 

Mark
By spannerrash - 2 Jun 2016

Still for sale??
By stu_007 - 2 Jun 2016

Yes; please PM or email for details.
By Maxxed_Ross - 28 Sep 2016

Hi Stu

By some miracle is this still for sale?
By Fredmick - 28 Sep 2016

Maxxed_Ross (9/28/2016)
Hi Stu

By some miracle is this still for sale?

Nope.............I bought it a couple of months ago.  :D

By Maxxed_Ross - 28 Sep 2016

ah ok, thanks for the quick reply

The hunt continues then 
By creakyprop - 26 Oct 2017

At least the cats match. How are they not sliding off at that angle?