G4 Owners Club

WNAA - Club Donation

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic60345.aspx

By Secretary - 19 May 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am very pleased to be able to confirm that we have received the following communication from The Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance Service in relation to our recent £1700 donation following their support of one of our guests (Mick Moxon) who was injured at Yarwell in 2013 at the Camel Trophy vs G4OC Challenge.

A great effort from the previous committee members & shop volunteers in sourcing and selling the "Limited Edition" grey G4OC fleeces to club members and the general public in the height of the britush summer over 2014/2015 season

There will be a PR piece organised in the next few weeks to be placed in a couple of 4x4 magazines, online on our social media feeds on this forum so please keep an eye out! 

Thank you to everyone who has purchased them and supporting this worthy charity.
PS There are still some fleeces left for sale at shows coming up this summer! 
By Mark'b - 20 May 2016

Mr Secretary are there any of the grey fleeces left and if so how much are they and where can i order one please as i have never seen them advertised 
with respect 
Mark
By davezrx - 20 May 2016

mark , yes we got lots left for sale

they are £15

By Hammerhead - 20 May 2016

Well done.
By Mark'b - 20 May 2016

Hi Dave i will get in touch by phone to arrange to get one off the club thanks mate 
By Fredmick - 20 May 2016

Woo hoo....top work guy's.
By Secretary - 20 May 2016

All, 
I've edited the attachment as I mistakenly posted this in the open public forum but didn't remove the former Treasurer's home address.
Apologies for that Mark, it has been rectified.
regards
By marco g4 - 20 May 2016

Thanks Andy for editing it.
I would just like to thank the committee from the time the donation was raised and all the club members that bought the fleeces and helped sell them. It was a combined effort from everyone involved, there's still approx 75 fleeces left to repay the club funds as we made the donation prior to all the fleeces being sold that were purchased to raise the funds. As Dave says it's only £15 for a good quality fleece so cheap enough to wear for washing the Land Rovers next winter, be nice to see them all go over this show season as its a good cause.

Mark
By Hillbilly - 20 May 2016

Hi Dave,
Please put me down for one, can you advise on paying and postage ??

Tony

D3G4 BT08 BSO  Fleet No. 36
By davezrx - 21 May 2016

hi guys im not longer on committee just giving advice

contact phil or andrew or richard or gary
there both at phils this weekend sorting trailer ,  best pm any of them  or call them if you got there numbers
they should be able to sort you out , theres  quite a few left so you wont miss buying one............ 75 of them
By Pip66 - 21 May 2016

As Dave has said, we are having a work party at mine this weekend. So we'll then have a complete list of numbers and sizes, by next week.  Hopefully  !

Regards Phil.
By Farmer Chalk - 21 May 2016

Only a suggestion and apologies if you already do it...but it's not that obvious if you do but photos of merchandise and a public facing shop page would be good.... I know it's potentially a full time job and getting into bed with an authorised retailer who works on a auditable margin may work...
By marco g4 - 21 May 2016

Farmer chalk there's a shop on the home page of the website. But I cannot tell you what's in the shop as its very difficult to get into. I once managed it about 2 years back but have never managed it since.
But I believe following the agm it was briefly discussed getting the forum and website issues sorted so it should be available more easily in the next few weeks, but I'm sure the new committee will be releasing some plans and timeline to the improvements shortly.

Mark

By Secretary - 21 May 2016

Hi Ian,

We have disabled the club shop function on the home page at present pending review and update of stock items and prices.

It will be back in service shortly, once we sort items for sale and payment method.

Kind regards
By PaultheBouncer - 3 Jun 2016

Hi all.
If possible I'd like one of the " limited edition " fleeces in a xl. I will have a chat with Richard about it and hope to see you all at the Peterborough show.
By DurtyDisco - 3 Jun 2016

PaultheBouncer (6/3/2016)
Hi all.
If possible I'd like one of the " limited edition " fleeces in a xl. I will have a chat with Richard about it and hope to see you all at the Peterborough show.

Hi Paul,
Have a word with Richard and see if we can get you one from the trailer.