G4 Owners Club

Forum issue

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic61882.aspx

By marco g4 - 5 Jul 2016

Getting a fault page when trying to log into the forum. Does anyone else have this same issue attached pic of fault page.

Mark
By DavidSally - 6 Jul 2016

I'm logging in ok on the iPad, Mark
By DavidSally - 6 Jul 2016

.....but it's slow updating, hence to two 'post reply' presses lol
By AntV8 - 7 Jul 2016

How many times did you get the error? and looking at the link in your image. Was you trying to logon using a new device maybe with a retired link? As it has ":80" after the website address!

Ant
By marco g4 - 7 Jul 2016

Same iPad I've had a while. It's since one night last week, got logged off phone iPad and computer. Cannot log back in on iPad anymore just get that page even now. Even tried logging in from a fresh page through Google instead of the web address. But still no joy.

Mark
By DurtyDisco - 11 Jul 2016

Clear the website history cache on your iPad, I had this a while ago, once cleared it logged in fine on both iPad and iPhone.
You will need to know your passwords though as this will erase all auto login data.
Hope that helps.
By Webmaster - 14 Jul 2016

Has Andi's suggestion fixed the issue?
By marco g4 - 14 Jul 2016

No it strangely started working again, was going to give it one last go prior to trying what Andy said and it was working again anyway.

Mark
By Verydisco - 15 Jul 2016

No such screen but i am now limited to non member forum access yet I am logged in. Normal guys?
By DurtyDisco - 15 Jul 2016

Verydisco (7/15/2016)
No such screen but i am now limited to non member forum access yet I am logged in. Normal guys?

Have you completed the membership update form as requested over the last 6 weeks or so..?
The club have requested all active members to update their details in order to provide accurate active member numbers to the ALRC, those who have not updated will be downgraded to basic level access in a few weeks.
By AntV8 - 15 Jul 2016

Verydisco (7/15/2016)

Can you do a screen grab which shows the forum as you see it? As your account has not been altered!

Ant