G4 Owners Club

Just bought D3 BN08RPZ

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic64185.aspx

By Damian T - 14 Aug 2016

Hi all

Thanks for previous on buying .

If any previous owners are still in the club please get in touch . Would be good to know more history .

I'm in Glasgow . Should be coming to Peterborough show .

Decals need replaced on doors and bonnet due to fading
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301870141038
Seen a set on e bay , but open to suggestions .

Cheers

Damian
By davezrx - 14 Aug 2016

welcome to the club
By Farmer Chalk - 14 Aug 2016

Welcome to the orange side! You now won't be able to go anywhere discreetly!
Brilliant tool and supremely practical....

The stickers can be obtained via the club (I think still) and are great quality....bought some previously and they are still in excellent condition!

Enjoy!
By stu_007 - 14 Aug 2016

Welcome
By camelrock - 14 Aug 2016

Welcome to the club. Mines going in tomorrow to get the graffics replaced..
By yellodisco - 15 Aug 2016

Hi Damian, welcome to the orange side. I'm at the other end of the M8. Yours is the 4th G4 that I'm aware of that's come north of the border in the last 2/3 months - we'll need to set up a Scottish section!
I'm planning on heading to Peterborough so hope to meet you there - you may be able to get genuine decals from the club stock there.
Are you a member of the Scottish Land Rover Owners Club? Cheers, Alan
By yellodisco - 15 Aug 2016

Meant to add, mine was "stickerless" when I got it 5 years ago - bought decals from the club and they are lasting well.
By Gr4eme - 15 Aug 2016

Welcome to the orange side Damian.
By Dan the Man - 15 Aug 2016

Congratulations Damien,
I'm also in Glasgow having bought my G4 at Easter. I'm delighted to see more G4's north of the border.
Anything I can help you with, just let me know.
Dan.
By Mark Parkin - 25 Jan 2018

Hi Damien, I haven’t been on here for a while. With regards to your D3 it was my car after selling my G4 RRS. I had it for a couple of years and it served me well. I work for HM Coastguard and the vehicle was used to save a few lives and has also been on the news a couple of times ha ha! Any further information you need let me know.

Regards

Mark
By DurtyDisco - 26 Jan 2018

I’m not sure if Damien has already parted with RPZ......I think he has a G4 RRS and a 55 plate V8 D3