G4 Owners Club

kelmarsh hall is the new billing

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic66570.aspx

By davezrx - 3 Oct 2016

Live Promotions Events Ltd have announced a new home for the Billing Land Rover Show... namely Kelmarsh Hall, a few miles away from the Billing Aquadrome - on the weekend of July 28th, 29th & 30th July 2017.
The reason for the move is that Billing Aquadrome is now ceasing events and concentrating all its time on using their space for static caravans which of course is their core business.
"We appreciate their decision fully" said Event Director Tom Siddall, "We've always known that this was the plan for the Aquadrome, so that's why we have always looked, and kept in mind quality venues nearby".
"We have a great relationship with our exhibitors and we know that whilst they've had some great years at Billing, security is uppermost for them". Kelmarsh offers a safe and secure site, is fully licensed, and comes with a long history of hosting excellent events" he said. "We ourselves have used Kelmarsh in the past when we hosted an excellent Jools Holland concert there, and we found the team to be first class to work with and the facilities superb, especially access for our visitors"
"Kelmarsh is also ideal for camping... with good flat, secure ground."
"Together with the venue's expertise and Lives data and marketing knowledge, Kelmarsh should prove to be a fabulous new home for the original Land Rover Show."
Kelmarsh Hall will also boast an onsite bespoke Off Road Course designed and operated by Vince Cobley of Protrax.
Please look out for further announcements via the following sources with day/camping tickets and club and trade space available to book in the near future:
By DurtyDisco - 3 Oct 2016

What sources?
By davezrx - 3 Oct 2016

sorry andi , i could tell you but you know the rules 

i would have to kill you :P

By Pip66 - 4 Oct 2016

Look's very much like a copy and paste from the D2 boys club, to me !!!!  ;)
By DurtyDisco - 4 Oct 2016

davezrx (10/3/2016)
sorry andi , i could tell you but you know the rules 

i would have to kill you :P

You could try..... you WOULD fail...... :)
Copied from here is suspect....
Kelmarsh LR Show 2017 Announcement

By Fredmick - 4 Oct 2016

Pip66 (10/4/2016)
Look's very much like a copy and paste from the D2 boys club, to me !!!!  ;)

Which was a copy and paste from a FB page :Whistling: