G4 Owners Club

Has anyone got this plate??

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic66732.aspx

By stu_007 - 24 Oct 2016

I'm looking for the 2006 Thailand plate for my FFRR; it wasn't in the batch sold by someone on eBay recently. I'm just wondering if anyone has got it in their collection and might be willing to swap in for BV55YYU which I currently have as a stand in!?
By Border26 - 25 Oct 2016

Phil Jones is the current owner of that plate... He has had it since he drove the car in Thailand back in 06 and is currently mounted to his garage wall.
I know this as I saw it there when I purchased my kayak from him earlier this year. He is not a club member but is still land rover staff.

Jon
By stu_007 - 25 Oct 2016

Perhaps you could kindly contact him and see if he wouldn't mind it being reunited with the car, please?
By Border26 - 26 Oct 2016

Did ask when I was there as I was also interested in his 06 Bike and tent as well as a box full of logistics stuff he has from the event as he was the competitor coordinator..... unfortunately only a large bag of cash will make him part with the stuff at present. He has my number and said he would call first if he was ever interested in selling.
I dont want to hassle the guy as he has some good history from the event that the club would love when the time comes rather than it go on the open market to the highest bidder.
By stu_007 - 26 Oct 2016

Shame..... he could have driven his car again.