G4 Owners Club

G4 disco 3 front plaque

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic69167.aspx

By Adamoyg - 16 Feb 2017

Hi,
bit of a long shot but does anyone have a 2006 g4 front plaque for sale?
I've recently obtained BL54 OYG. The car is mechanically sound, just required abit of tlc which is nearly complete. The car is looking great! Will be coming a few of the shows this year. Would love to have a plaque on the front to finish the car off!
I'll take some photos and post them
Cheers,
Adam
By DurtyDisco - 16 Feb 2017

Hi,
You can buy the front and rear plaques from the club for the 06 D3, £115.00 a set I believe they are.
If you contact Gary Vale the club Technical Officer via PM to "Technical" he should be able to supply them for you.#
Welcome to the Orange side and well done on acquiring OYG, a lot of us fid wonder who bought it as there was a great deal of interest in it from the club members.
By Adamoyg - 17 Feb 2017

Hi andi,
Thanks for your reply. That's great news I'll PM him straight away. Yes it's a great car, I'm made up with it. Hopefully see you at some of the shows in the forthcoming months
Cheers,
Adam
By DurtyDisco - 17 Feb 2017

We look forward to it! There is quite a lot of photographic history for this car!
By Pip66 - 17 Feb 2017

Great news, to see it here Adam. Look forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming shows this year.

Regards Phil.
By Adamoyg - 17 Feb 2017

Yeah I've managed to gather about 10 photos already of the car. I'll have to get them printed out! About 6-7 years ago when I was about 12 we had OYF. Then when I seen this for sale a few weeks ago I had to go and get it, as me and my dad always regretted selling the car haha.
Also andi I can't find Gary vales account to PM?
Cheers
Adam
By Adamoyg - 17 Feb 2017

And thanks you too phil
By Fredmick - 17 Feb 2017

Adamoyg (2/17/2017)

Also andi I can't find Gary vales account to PM?
Cheers
Adam

http://www.g4ownersclub.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=15:gary-vale&catid=20&Itemid=144&lang=en

Welcome along Adam 
By DurtyDisco - 17 Feb 2017

Look in the member list for Technical and Send a PM or email technical@g4ownersclub.com and it will get to him....
By Adamoyg - 18 Feb 2017

Thanks a lot for the help
Cheers,
Adam
By Pip66 - 19 Feb 2017

Adamoyg (2/17/2017)
And thanks you too phil

A pleasure.
Make sure you get your membership sorted out, as this will give you access to more the club has to offer.