G4 Owners Club

My G4 for sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic69493.aspx

By martin bisby - 9 Apr 2017

Not what I wanted to have to do, however, since my stroke earlier this year my off road marshaling and other off road activities are somewhat non existent. I've had the car for the past twelve years and has been an absolute dream to own, now it's not getting used for what it is so capable of, I need to sell. I know that I will not be able to buy another car before I retire so as so often happens another is available now, Garfield needs to go to another home and give someone else the opportunity to own one of these wonderful vehicles.
FDR is 23/01/2003, on the proper BT52 plate (personalised plate to be put on retention)
139800 miles (will rise until sold)
MoT until 13/08/2917 (no advisories at last test)
Service history by independent, and regular oil and filter changes by self
Tyres are KM2's
New roof rack board to install

£7,000

It will go PX if not sold and no doubt robbed of its G4 accessories between dealer / auction / new buyer, shame if that happens

Regards
Martin
By Fredmick - 9 Apr 2017

Sorry to see you selling Martin, especially after such a long ownership but needs must.
Good luck with the sale
By treehugger - 9 Apr 2017

PM sent
By davezrx - 9 Apr 2017

STROKE..... MARTIN sorry to hear that :angry:
was it the full fat version or a mini one ?
the reason i ask is i had a mini one in september ...
.i'm back to full health , but lost all feeling in left leg /arm for a while , an balance was bolloxed , kept going left couldn't walk straight 
By davezrx - 10 Apr 2017

thanks for the pm ,martin wishing you a full recovery 

you right side , me left side we would of made a good pair together :P

yes ive still got that problem folks names , cant remember them :crazy:
By marco g4 - 10 Apr 2017

Hi Martin

Sorry to hear that, hope you find a buyer asap. It's nice to see it's not been lpg converted and it's authenticity destroyed like has happened to so many.
But I suppose if you cannot afford to run a v8 it's the only option for some.

Marco.
By DurtyDisco - 11 Apr 2017

Hi Martin

Sorry to hear the news, glad you are on the mend!

I'm sure the D2 will go to a good home, I have passed the information on as I know a couple of people looking for V8 D2's in Orange!
By Pip66 - 11 Apr 2017

Good luck with the sale Martin.

Kindest regards Phil.
By Fatboynotsothin - 16 Apr 2017

Hi,Sorry to hear of your ill health. i may be interested in your vehicle, can you pm me more details. Kind regards
By Gr4eme - 16 Apr 2017

Hope you're on the mend Martin, Fingers crossed for you and your sale.
By nickthepainter - 16 Apr 2017

Sorry other that you are selling due to ill health.Is the discovery still available
Thanks
Nick
By martin bisby - 20 Apr 2017

Now sold in PX deal, when I collect the new to me D3, I'll post where the vehicle is, not sure if they will ship it straight to auction or retail it on their forecourt, price wise I'm sure it will be for more than I was offered but less than I was asking for, it will have or should have the roof rack and lights, plaques, RAI, all the underbody protection,
Not that the garage understands what they are but I have a sheet of 9mm floor board ( never got around to cutting and fixing) with the correct swirl pattern, a genuine LR tow bracket with ball to fit the receiver, a spare warn 2" receiver billet and two warn driving lamps should anyone need them, POA and collection only due to size and weight.

Regards
Martin
By 10spline - 23 Feb 2019

Hi, Picked up the car from Barnsley earlier today, beginning my adventure in G4 ownership.. looking forward to it!!

Already had an adventure with the key at the petrol station, alarm going off and no buttons.. 😩

A couple of hours sorting the exhaust blows, and now all good!

I will take care of it, and try to improve it where i can (staying as faithful to the heritage of the car as possible)

By macg4 - 25 Feb 2019

10spline - 23 Feb 2019
Hi, Picked up the car from Barnsley earlier today, beginning my adventure in G4 ownership.. looking forward to it!!Already had an adventure with the key at the petrol station, alarm going off and no buttons.. 😩A couple of hours sorting the exhaust blows, and now all good!I will take care of it, and try to improve it where i can (staying as faithful to the heritage of the car as possible)

Welcome to the orange side

Were are you based.

Andy
By 10spline - 25 Feb 2019

Hi Andy,

The future is bright, the future is orange..

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. Where abouts are you?

Cheers,

Glen.
By macg4 - 25 Feb 2019

10spline - 25 Feb 2019
Hi Andy,The future is bright, the future is orange.. Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. Where abouts are you?Cheers,Glen.

Hi Glen
Yorkshire, Scarborough.
Not many many of us up north.
Andy
By 10spline - 25 Feb 2019

Got to be honest, you dont see many out anywhere? Nice thing about them, unusual and distinctive.
By Hillbilly - 27 Feb 2019

10spline - 25 Feb 2019
Got to be honest, you dont see many out anywhere? Nice thing about them, unusual and distinctive.

Hi, and Welcome from South Wales.   (Croeso)
I believe there are only 4 of us in Wales, and I'm in the 'Valleys'.

Anyone want to talk about the Rugby - 'and we were singing Hymns and Arias' and the River Taff was bubbling !!!!!

Tony
D3G4 BT08 BSO  Fleet No. 36.
By 10spline - 27 Feb 2019

Hi, and thank you for the education on how to play rugby at the weekend.. Lets hope you have not peaked too soon..

World cup still to come..
By martin bisby - 28 Feb 2019

Glen

PM inbound

Regards
Martin
By camelrock - 28 Feb 2019

Not to far away from you macg4, Richmond, North Yorkshire