G4 Owners Club

Would it be a sin

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic69687.aspx

By Scotch Ian - 28 Apr 2017

Ok so I have a spare set of HSE rims that I'm considering having done satin black but I'm not sure if this goes against the G4 gods. I've seen one with them done and personally I think it looks fantastic. Also I fancy one of the swing away wheel carriers. Any opinions as I'm unsure as to what to do....
By Mark'b - 28 Apr 2017

Ian Its your truck you can do as you want if you like them in black do it 
By DiscoCY - 28 Apr 2017

Like this?

I had them on my D3 when I bought it, the previous owner had just had them done to make his G4 stand out from the rest. I've since had them turned back silver to restore it to original G4 spec. 
By Fredmick - 28 Apr 2017

Personally I don't like them but hey it'd be a dull world if we all liked the same. 
As Mark said its you're motor do what you wish with it 
By Scotch Ian - 29 Apr 2017

I'm unsure what to do but really I have a spare set so could easily have one set done then that leaves me a standard silver set to put back on in the future 🤔🤔
By davezrx - 29 Apr 2017

hehehehe, a ian your keyboard stuck on repeat , :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 set silver , 1 set black , change as the mood takes you , 2 different trucks 
By Ryan - 29 Apr 2017

Seeing as you have two sets of wheels, get them done. I think the black and orangebtgem looks great. For the nay sayers and shows etc you'll have the originals.

also I'm sure someone would snap up a set of black wheels if you decided to sell!

Do it!!!
By Dan the Man - 29 Apr 2017

I swapped to black a couple of weeks ago - see my post on the Brembo brake upgrade.
Suggest you swap the nuts to black too though.
Advanced Factors sell a set of 20: http://www.advancedfactors.co.uk/kit431-full-set-of-20-x-gloss-black-rrd500290-wheel-nuts-rrd500510-rrd500590-discovery-3--4-rr-l322--sport-705751-p.asp

Lol, phone froze on me, I'm super duper impatient so ended up tapping the button a few times too many

Ok decision made. Gona speak to my pwdercoat guy and get the spare set done satin black then get the other set recurred in there silver
By Mark'b - 29 Apr 2017

:cool:

By G4 FBE - 30 Apr 2017

sorry don't like black rims on any car
By Pip66 - 1 May 2017

Now I do  !!!
It'd be a dull old world if we all liked the same.  Apart from that there's not enough G4's to go around as it is...  :D:D:D

Look forward to seeing them when they're done.