G4 Owners Club

For Sale - G4 light guards LR part number UUB002460

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic73190.aspx

By Farmer Chalk - 11 Aug 2017

Having a garage clear out and found these.... they are genuine Land Rover parts with the part number UUB 002460. Still boxed and all brand new. Britcar list them at £35 each when available.

I don't know which G4 they fit as I haven't ever seen them on 2008 model.... however if anyone is looking for them or know then make me an offer.... I'm sure they are hen's teeth so if you're after them let me know!
By Farmer Chalk - 17 Aug 2017

Bump,
Anyone know what they are from? Anyone interested? Alternatively they will end up on EBay...

Silly offer anyone?
By davezrx - 17 Aug 2017

YES MATE THEY FIT THE A BAR LIGHTS FITTED TO LE G4 DISCOVERY 2 

By Farmer Chalk - 18 Aug 2017

Awesome! Many many thanks....have tried to determine what they were from without success! Can't imagine many of them out there actually requiring them.... even more hen's teeth trying to find an owner of one of those who requires them!

Thanks again!
By davezrx - 18 Aug 2017

you will be surprised i bet A LOT of guys want them , has these lights were fitted to just about anything , richards got the same lights on his 08 D3 
By Farmer Chalk - 19 Aug 2017

Come on down then guys! Having a clear out so make me an offer! These are brand new and never used! Perfect for the concours chaps and chappesses!

Thanks Dave!