G4 Owners Club

G4 Discovery 3 FOR SALE

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic73258.aspx

By Sam - 22 Aug 2017

Genuine Discovery 3 G4 HSE FOR SALE
Low mileage for age, mostly motaway milage 98,000, well looked after machine, which has been maintained by local Land Rover main dealer. It is currently under Landrover extended warranty, so has been maintained to this high standard.
Much loved sad sale, due to work circumstances. 
This a a exceptional example of a genuine G4 limited edition which was made for the 2009 challenge which did not run due to financial reasons. 
This vehicle is full Landrover HSE spec with all the toys and luxury items expected, plus all the G4 extras. All fully functional.
The car was also treated with Wax Oil by Nene Overland in March 2016, and is in brilliant condition given its age.
This car is amazing in all aspects , and has to be seen to be fully experienced. 
Please phone (07905954513) or email with any questions and photos, Next MOT due 23/12/2017, Full service history, Orange,Full 12 month MOT will be provided to new owner at sellers expense 
Located in Kent
By Radeco - 23 Aug 2017

Looks good Sam - Is that yours on ebay ?Registration number ? - One of 66 !
By Sam - 24 Aug 2017

Hi Keith
yes mine is Advertised on eBay, i am also considering taking it to a bank holiday 4x4 auction this weekend, its registration number is BD08VTG.
thanks for your interest, i would be sorry to see it go but feel better it going to someone who knows and appreciates this vehicles
Thanks
Sam