G4 Owners Club

MANTEC CLOSED DOWN ?

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic74601.aspx

By davezrx - 16 Nov 2017

just heard that MANTEC have closed down thier business 

anybody else heard / confirm anything 
By bjg4 - 16 Nov 2017

No but there Web Site is "currently offline"  and has been for a few days I`ve been looking.
By davezrx - 17 Nov 2017

MANTEC NEWSReport post
As MANTEC retailers we received this email today: 
Thank you for your emails to sales@mantec.co.uk 
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to you. 
Unfortunately Mantec Services UK Ltd ceased trading on 27th October 2017. Ian and I as Directors and shareholders are assisting with the legal and practical implications of this closure. From Monday 20th November we will be concentrating on looking after the MANTEC brand and the customers who have supported us over the years. 
We are disappointed and frustrated to end over 25 years in the market this way but due to a significant downturn in trading it could not be avoided.

BYE BYE MANTEC , :crying:
By Pip66 - 19 Nov 2017

Very sad indeed.
But in these days of most things being done on the internet, I've always found their site to be very poor. 
By Fredmick - 19 Nov 2017

Pip66 (11/19/2017)
Very sad indeed.
But in these days of most things being done on the internet, I've always found their site to be very poor. 

And as I said on another forum.... The tinterwebbie is great for opening up business but also opens up a worldwide market for Joe public customers...its extremely easy to get anything from anywhere these days. Mantec biggest failing (IMO) was not openly dealing with the public...meaning stockist willing to sell their products but of course they want their cut too...afterall whats the point of being in a retail business if you don't make money...but in the long run this pushes the price up for Joe Public 
By windy miller - 20 Nov 2017

It has not been helped that when ever i have spoken to Kieth Gotts over the years and tried to order anything there has always been a roll of the eyes and a they are a nightmare to deal with/answer the phone ..such a shame as the products are really well made .