G4 Owners Club

Land Rover Discovery 3 (2008) - Available for sale - Had a Brand New Engine installed after 80,000 miles

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76377.aspx

By imgodell - 31 May 2018

Hi there, Im putting up for sale my Land Rover Disco 3 2008. Would anyone be interested before I put it on Ebay?
Its had all the money it's needed spending on it to get it back to excellent condition. Anyone interested let me know and I will send over some photos. Im based in Notts/Yorkshire area.

All maintenance & repairs have been done at Gordon Lamb Land Rover Dealership in Chesterfield....This is a brief list but by no means all. The engine blew up on me shortly after buying the vehicle at 82,000+ miles. Ive had a Brand New Engine put in and probably not done 2000 miles on it since. Land Rover Chesterfield have been storing it for me as i've no space on the drive!

Brand New Dealership Installed Engine - At Great Expense!
New Winch - Still have the old one which can go with the vehicle (Ive put a Brand New same model as it shipped with back on it)
New Rear Bumper
Ive tried to put it back as it was when it left the factory
Ive had installed CB Radio

Got some extras which could be sold and negotiated into the sale of the vehcile
I have the G4 Tent
Maggiolina Roof Tent With awning
Private Plate - G4 OWN - Original Plate was BT08 BOU if I remember rightly

I took it to Land Rover and told them to press every switch and check every level, replace anything that needs replacing.

Feel free to contact me for photos

By mikewF1 - 14 Jul 2018

imgodell - 31 May 2018
Hi there, Im putting up for sale my Land Rover Disco 3 2008. Would anyone be interested before I put it on Ebay?
Its had all the money it's needed spending on it to get it back to excellent condition. Anyone interested let me know and I will send over some photos. Im based in Notts/Yorkshire area.

All maintenance & repairs have been done at Gordon Lamb Land Rover Dealership in Chesterfield....This is a brief list but by no means all. The engine blew up on me shortly after buying the vehicle at 82,000+ miles. Ive had a Brand New Engine put in and probably not done 2000 miles on it since. Land Rover Chesterfield have been storing it for me as i've no space on the drive!

New Winch - Still have the old one which can go with the vehicle (Ive put a Brand New same model as it shipped with back on it)
New Rear Bumper

I have the G4 Tent

I took it to Land Rover and told them to press every switch and check every level, replace anything that needs replacing.

Hi, would you sell the Maggiolina on its own?
Thanks
By Pasconet - 2 Sep 2018

imgodell - 31 May 2018

New Rear Bumper

I have the G4 Tent

Hiya,

I would be interested - but what is the price?  photo's appreciated! pascofield@hotmail.co