G4 Owners Club

For Sale - 2006 Challenge D3

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76386.aspx

By Kiwimac - 11 Jun 2018

Expressions of interest in my Discovery 3 sought. Currently located in New Zealand, the vehicle is in excellent condition and has only 38,000 miles on the clock. I apologise in advance for the one paragraph layout of this post - for some reason, if I hit return too soon the cursor vanishes and no more type appears unless I run on continuously! FSH at main dealers, fitted with Cooper Zeon LTZ tyres about 7 months ago. Original MTR tyres will be included but (aside from the spare, which is unused) the MTRs are about 80% worn. Previous owner had professionally installed TV monitors in rear of front seat headrests, DVD player and Playstation in boot. Parrot Bluetooth for phone installed.

BL05KZD was original registration. Asking NZ$50,000 or near offer (about GBP26,000) with shipping to UK etc at buyer's expense. Will deliver to port of embarkation if required. Rare opportunity to obtain a low mileage G4 vehicle in excellent condition (we do not salt the roads in NZ so no corrosion issues). Various front suspension bushes etc replaced 18 months ago by main dealer.