G4 Owners Club

2005 Discovery G4 V8 4.4 HSE For sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76465.aspx

By Smiler959 - 6 Aug 2018

With much regret, the G4 is going to have to go up for sale. Having only put 700 miles on it in a year and not having the time to spend on it I am taking the decision to pass it on. G4 NSD was BV55 ZBG, known to some on here having being owned by club members in the past. I took it on planning to bring it back to original from some distractive minor modifications but have never had the time being as I teach overseas. It is fitted with an LPG system which makes it cheaper to run than the TDV6 with cheaper road tax too. It has had 5 new Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac's and new front discs and pads. I have purchased front lower HD wishbones with a 4-year guarantee and have not even got around to fitting them yet! 75000 miles full history. £16500 for a quick sale.
Smiler_pacey@yahoo.com
Mobile: 00966500288243
By Smiler959 - 6 Aug 2018

Smiler959 - 6 Aug 2018
With much regret, the G4 is going to have to go up for sale. Having only put 700 miles on it in a year and not having the time to spend on it I am taking the decision to pass it on. G4 NSD was BV55 ZBG, known to some on here having being owned by club members in the past. I took it on planning to bring it back to original from some distractive minor modifications but have never had the time being as I teach overseas. It is fitted with an LPG system which makes it cheaper to run than the TDV6 with cheaper road tax too. It has had 5 new Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac's and new front discs and pads. I have purchased front lower HD wishbones with a 4-year guarantee and have not even got around to fitting them yet! 75000 miles full history. £16500 for a quick sale.
Smiler_pacey@yahoo.com
Mobile: 00966500288243