G4 Owners Club

G4 Igloo tent

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76571.aspx

By barclay03 - 11 Sep 2018

HI, I have a khyam igloo tent up for grabs. I picked it up from a member (Dave) a few years back, then scored a brand new one shortly after so this has always sat as a spare and I've used the newer one. Sure the date on the label of this one is 2002.

It has been used by previous owners, and the original carry bag is also missing. If memory serves theres a tiny hole in the bottom sheet aswell - if it dries up outside ill put it up and double check. Will also grab a picture as I dont appear to have any of it to hand.

Located in Glasgow. Looking at maybe £150 or best offer?
By creakyprop - 6 Nov 2018

barclay03 - 11 Sep 2018
HI, I have a khyam igloo tent up for grabs. I picked it up from a member (Dave) a few years back, then scored a brand new one shortly after so this has always sat as a spare and I've used the newer one. Sure the date on the label of this one is 2002.

It has been used by previous owners, and the original carry bag is also missing. If memory serves theres a tiny hole in the bottom sheet aswell - if it dries up outside ill put it up and double check. Will also grab a picture as I dont appear to have any of it to hand.

Located in Glasgow. Looking at maybe £150 or best offer?

Definitely looking for one-  do  you still  have this?
Email  directly rugbyburt@gmail.com- not sure if forum  replies are coming through yet!
John