G4 Owners Club

2018 AGM 1st December

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76604.aspx

By Events - 24 Oct 2018

As some of you may be aware we deferred the AGM by 6 months to allow a dedicated event that would hopefully attract more members. We did take advice from the ALRC as well as performing a members poll to find out what the membership wanted and the final decision was to move the event. 
This may help with the committee positions in gaining more voices and allowing the roles to run in a full year format with time to plan the events rather than taking on a role while already at the first event nearly half way through the year.

The Date is 1st December at 10:00 - 12:00
The location is
Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa
Sketchley Lane
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3HU

The event will also be linked to the club christmas event and following the AGM will be a Talk by Nick Dimbleby and details can be found on the link below.

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic74833.aspx?Update=1#76603

Please reply if you are intending to attend

If you have anything that you would like adding to the agenda please post below or send a PM or email to Andi club secretary.

If  you would like to put yourself forward for a committee position please email Andi at Secretary@g4ownersclub.com
All positions are available if you would like to try your hand at something and if you see a potential position that we dont currently have please put it forward... ( The more voices the better) A Family Officer has already been mention to include and make the club more accessible to the familys.

The list of standard Positions are..
Chairman
Vice Chairman
Secretary
Membership Officer
Treasurer
Events Officer
Media Officer
Land Rover Liaison
Merchandising Officer
Technical Officer
Marketing Officer
Travel Officer

Andi Please feel free to add anything ive missed.

Jon
By Border26 - 24 Oct 2018

Anna and myself will be there for all of the event.

Also happy to put mysel forward again as events officer... Unless some one want to take it over and ill help the next officer as much as they need.

Jon
By Njpaice - 24 Oct 2018

Nigel will be there for the AGM and would like to put myself forward for Chairman again.

Nigel
By Eamonn - 25 Oct 2018

I will be at the AGM and talk in the afternoon . Sarah will follow later for the dinner..
By Agent Orange - 26 Oct 2018

Events - 24 Oct 2018
As some of you may be aware we deferred the AGM by 6 months to allow a dedicated event that would hopefully attract more members. We did take advice from the ALRC as well as performing a members poll to find out what the membership wanted and the final decision was to move the event. 
This may help with the committee positions in gaining more voices and allowing the roles to run in a full year format with time to plan the events rather than taking on a role while already at the first event nearly half way through the year.

The Date is 1st December at 10:00 - 12:00
The location is
Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa
Sketchley Lane
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3HU

The event will also be linked to the club christmas event and following the AGM will be a Talk by Nick Dimbleby and details can be found on the link below.

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic74833.aspx?Update=1#76603

Please reply if you are intending to attend

If you have anything that you would like adding to the agenda please post below or send a PM or email to Andi club secretary.

If  you would like to put yourself forward for a committee position please email Andi at Secretary@g4ownersclub.com
All positions are available if you would like to try your hand at something and if you see a potential position that we dont currently have please put it forward... ( The more voices the better) A Family Officer has already been mention to include and make the club more accessible to the familys.

The list of standard Positions are..
Chairman
Vice Chairman
Secretary
Membership Officer
Treasurer
Events Officer
Media Officer
Land Rover Liaison
Merchandising Officer
Technical Officer
Marketing Officer
Travel Officer

Andi Please feel free to add anything ive missed.

Jon

Richard will be there, Would like to continue as Treasurer o
By davezrx - 28 Oct 2018

hahahahaha. your not serious about having it here are you !!!!!!

private pm sent to you jon
By Border26 - 28 Oct 2018

davezrx - 28 Oct 2018
hahahahaha. your not serious about having it here are you !!!!!!

private pm sent to you jon

Yes Booked It! Packed It! .........On the Way! All round to yours to stay then @davezrx
By davezrx - 28 Oct 2018

well i can get 3 G4 ON DRIVE , 2 on road outside , an 2 on neighbours drive if james (raf) is posted away 

oh an p.s.
im on call out so im sure the wife will love you all  she likes richard ( copboat)
when hes has stayed here

IM on standby 30th nov - 7th dec , only about 15 mins away from me , but wont be able to attend
By DurtyDisco - 28 Oct 2018

Terri and I will be attending, I shall make a room booking his week once we sort a dog sitter. Only 1 now so should be easier.

I should like too add that I will stand as club secretary again unless someone else would like the job.....

Please forward any nominations to me via the “secretary” account by 15th Novermber

Also if anyone has any items they would like adding to the agenda please submit them by the 15th so they can be circulated to the club membership for consideration.

By creakyprop - 6 Nov 2018

All likelihood I'll  not be flying across the pond to  join  you,  unless there's a large orange door prize...
Have fun  folks and don't forget us over here!
By G4DiscoDave - 7 Nov 2018

Cate and I have our room booked for Saturday and we will be attending the AGM, talk and dinner.

I will put myself forward as Vice Chair unless anyone else has the burning ambition to take the role. I have emailed Secretary email address.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again,
David
By Secretary - 19 Nov 2018

All,

I have received no further items to be added to the agenda of the AGM so will be circulating this on a separate forum post

I have received 1 request to be nominated for a committee post which will also be on the separate post.