G4 Owners Club

Defender 110 G4

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76634.aspx

By Greg2397 - 1 Nov 2018

This is my first post on this forum so if I’ve added this topic in the wrong area or goes against rules then please feel free to remove it.
I have come across what is suspected to be a G4 Defender 110. Has a full external rollcage, is factory painted in Tangier’s orange and is from special vehicles section of Land Rover. The negative things with it are that it has standard props with it (was supplied with HD ones apparently). Also it has no grill or wheel arches. Now for the big issue; it’s been for a swim- and it needs a new ecu at least. I don’t know about the rest of the wiring for the vehicle but who knows! The chassis has surface corrosion but “looks” solid.
Big question is, what’s it worth as a project to do up?
Thanks in advance,
Greg
By DurtyDisco - 16 Nov 2018

Greg2397 - 1 Nov 2018
This is my first post on this forum so if I’ve added this topic in the wrong area or goes against rules then please feel free to remove it. I have come across what is suspected to be a G4 Defender 110. Has a full external rollcage, is factory painted in Tangier’s orange and is from special vehicles section of Land Rover. The negative things with it are that it has standard props with it (was supplied with HD ones apparently). Also it has no grill or wheel arches. Now for the big issue; it’s been for a swim- and it needs a new ecu at least. I don’t know about the rest of the wiring for the vehicle but who knows! The chassis has surface corrosion but “looks” solid. Big question is, what’s it worth as a project to do up? Thanks in advance,Greg

If you can provide the original registration or VIN number the club can confirm if the vehicle is a genuine challenge vehicle or not, it could be an edition which a worth significantly les....
As for what its worth, than can only be decided by you, a fully restored 110 can go for as much as £30k
By stu_007 - 16 Nov 2018

Probably this one;

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76659.aspx#76662