G4 Owners Club

For Sale: BT52CLN G4 Discovery II V8i ES 2002 - 2003 RHD. Event Stage 3 [Team Support] FleetNo. 102

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76672.aspx

By craffman891 - 19 Nov 2018

Genuine Landrover Discovery 2 G4 competition vehicle. This vehicle was the engineering support vehicle for the Australian leg of the challenge.

This vehicle has been meticulously maintained over the years and has had a full engine rebuild undertaken in 2016 by CAS Engineering of Northallerton. Following a thermostat failure it developed a crack in one of the liners. Therefore it had a no-expense-spared engine rebuild with new top hat liner block, pistons, bearings etc all paperwork present to show extent of build (£9500 + new stainless front to back exhaust) - brand new engine with only just over a 1000 miles on it.

There lies to reason for sale - this vehicle has always been a toy for shows and runs out. As Ant may remember, my last run out was the 2010 London to Brighton run. I have been seriously ill and suffered life changing injuries. The G4 just spends most of its time sat there no being used.

It is in extremely good condition​​ and ready to be used, it just needs a new owner to take over from me, who is going to use it.

​​Mileage from new is only at 83,593. and has an extensive history file.

To do the G4​ justice it needs to be seen - and I am happy to take you around the car. It is based at a friends classic car garage just PM me for details and to speak further.

I have priced it sensibly at £10,995 and is what I would be looking to get.

It has been waxoyled underneath annually, and in preparation for sale ​it has been prepped for waxoyl. However, I have not had it applied yet so that buyers can get a good look underneath at the chassis, ACE pipes etc. In the price above I would have it waxoyled underneath for collection.

Please feel free to contact for more information​.

Matt
​​​​​​​​