G4 Owners Club

Family Liason Officer

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76803.aspx

By Eamonn - 6 Jan 2019

Hi all..

Having recently been appointed as the Family Liason Officer to the club I thought it was a good time to say hello. Currently with many events being planned we are hoping to get more families involved and enjoy the outdoors a bit more. In this day and age with kids and technology and playtations etc, it is important to get the kids out and about and enjoy our trucks and the adventures we can make.I myself have two boys who love going to the club events and mixing and mingling. So, it was on that basis I got this role!:-) 

Not really knowing what we need to arrange just yet, but, if there are any parents in the club who actively want to get their kids doing activities  when we are out as a club,  then thats where I come in.. Last year at Kettering ( before the heavens opened in spectacular form) an evening was planned for the kids with slack lines, indo board and other small activities. We kept them busy for a few hours while the adults could chat and make camp.

Certainly we can do this again, however if on any trips we do and your taking the kids, let me know and we can plan activities in to the trip for them.. If they are happy, we are happy! (its my new strapline) The less we can hear ' are we there yet, has to be music to any parents ear'.

On that note, shout if you have any ideas .

Eamonn

By Kevin Heslop - 18 Jan 2019

Hi Eamonn
Sounds great thanks - can work with you on this if you want?