G4 Owners Club

CE04 RZF

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76922.aspx

By Freeman757 - 28 Jan 2019

I have a Disco G4 (possibly Edition) CE04 RZF and was wondering if anyone has any info on this vehicle it would very much be appreciated.  I inherited it and having had a bit of fun it in over the past year I now feel it deserves to be with someone who loves it for what it is.
By DurtyDisco - 16 Feb 2019

Hi,

Do you have any pics, we can tell a lot from them, or more details, these registration details show on the MOT history check that it’s a Diesel, this would be a TD5 and other than the reg which is between Challenges would indicate its almost certainly an Edition.
By Freeman757 - 28 Feb 2019

Hi there

Here are a couple of pictures.

Kind regards

Linds
By Border26 - 28 Feb 2019

I would say its an edition but not 100% as it has different wheels and cant see the seats as that would tell me instantly if it is or not by the seat trim.

Jon
By DurtyDisco - 1 Mar 2019

To me it looks like an edition, fat roof bars, TO paint and the G4 Edtion decal on the wing top.....

Not much is known about the editions as they were sold through dealers and no records kept.

Also, there is no mention on the v5 to indicate it’s an edition, I believe they are all registered as GS models.
By martin bisby - 1 Mar 2019

Edition, registration mark, 04, soft A bar on front, TD5 engine?, cloth interior? Possible manual, all challenge D2’s were V8 Aoutos with the Thor engine.

Regards
Martin
By thepretender - 2 Jul 2020

@Freeman757 - sorry to revive this old thread. 

I am the current owner of this G4 edition and would be very interested to hear any stories / history you may have about this disco. please feel free to contact me or via whatsapp: 07714850648 

I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers

By martin bisby - 2 Jul 2020

I doubt the club has any history of this vehicle as it was a dealer special, sold to commentate the 2003 events.
The MoT history is quite encouraging as more years 5han not its had a straight pass.
It is definitely an LE with the TD5 engine
You might be better off trying to contact previous owners for its history, as it certainly wasn’t connected wi5h any of the events.
Regards
Martin