G4 Owners Club

Discovery on ebay

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic76950.aspx

By mikewF1 - 14 Feb 2019

Hi, does anyone know any history on the discovery currently on ebay, reg G4 NSD?
What is the original reg, does it belong to a club member?

thanks
By DurtyDisco - 16 Feb 2019

Not a lot known about this one as the owner seems reluctant to provide its original reg when contacted via ebay.....

Not sure if he is in the club or not.....
By mikewF1 - 17 Feb 2019

The reg is BV55 ZBG

My concern is that it’s been for sale for a while, and it’s a good price. So why has it not sold?
By windy miller - 17 Feb 2019

I know who it belongs to ,a mate of mine ,it is good but probably needs a few quid spent on it ,plus it may have been a Bolivia car..
By mikewF1 - 17 Feb 2019

Thanks for the reply. Why does it need a few quid spent on it? Do you know what issues it has?
Thanks
By windy miller - 18 Feb 2019

Well it need the lower arms fitted which is around £600 then a full 4 wheel alignment after wards .It also needs the wheels re furbishing back to silver is you want to put it back to original .It is a Land Rover so it will have things that need doing ,i would probably want to get the chassis professionally steamed cleaned and wax oiled as i believe it needs doing ..
Other than that go and see it and make your own assessment .they are very nice people ..the car has genuinely been not used and this is the reason it is for sale