G4 Owners Club

New L322 G4 owner from across the pond

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77226.aspx

By lr4tq - 25 Jun 2019

Hey y'all!  Just became a proud owner of a 2003 L322 G4 in California and couldn't be happier.  According to the previous owner, this G4 was one of the press vehicles used in South Africa before being prepped for sale in the US.  It came equipped with the expedition rack, rack lights, bull bar but I don't see the underbody armor or wrench kit...did those come standard on the G4?  Anyway, looking to learn about the rig here and enjoy the miles.

Thanks!
By Border26 - 26 Jun 2019

lr4tq - 25 Jun 2019
Hey y'all!  Just became a proud owner of a 2003 L322 G4 in California and couldn't be happier.  According to the previous owner, this G4 was one of the press vehicles used in South Africa before being prepped for sale in the US.  It came equipped with the expedition rack, rack lights, bull bar but I don't see the underbody armor or wrench kit...did those come standard on the G4?  Anyway, looking to learn about the rig here and enjoy the miles.

Thanks!

Some L322's had winches and others had A bars on the front. Ut really does depend on the stage it took part in.
If you send me the vin number I'll look it up in the database for you and send you a screenshot for your records.
From that info we might even be able to find a photo or 2 for you. 😉 

Jon
By Verydisco - 27 Jun 2019

lr4tq - 25 Jun 2019

Thanks!

Welcome to the madhouse.
We probably know your vehicle, just let us know more about it and we'll dig pics.
In LA you can meet up with Steve who has one of the 8 US specs L322 for the 2003 event.
Congrats!
By lr4tq - 27 Jun 2019

Verydisco - 27 Jun 2019
lr4tq - 25 Jun 2019

Thanks!

Welcome to the madhouse.
We probably know your vehicle, just let us know more about it and we'll dig pics.
In LA you can meet up with Steve who has one of the 8 US specs L322 for the 2003 event.
Congrats!

Jon was nice enough to message me all kinds of info about the vehicle.  Feels good to own a piece of LR's history.  I have heard that there is another L322 G4 in Los Angeles through my LR indy...hopefully we'll cross path.
By Verydisco - 28 Jun 2019

lr4tq - 27 Jun 2019
Verydisco - 27 Jun 2019
lr4tq - 25 Jun 2019

Thanks!

Welcome to the madhouse.
Congrats!

Jon was nice enough to message me all kinds of info about the vehicle.  Feels good to own a piece of LR's history.  I have heard that there is another L322 G4 in Los Angeles through my LR indy...hopefully we'll cross path.

Excellent, this is what the club is there for!
However, it would be nice to introduce you L322 then, I might have personal pics of it too.
Looking forward to it.
By lr4tq - 28 Jun 2019

I don't know how to rotate the photo but here is the G4 in the flesh.  

By Verydisco - 28 Jun 2019

lr4tq - 28 Jun 2019
I don't know how to rotate the photo but here is the G4 in the flesh.  

send me the pic and i'll edit them.
Please PM me the original registration (licence plate) and i'lldig what I have in store for you ;-
By lr4tq - 29 Jun 2019

Tried PM but your inbox is full? I don’t have the original registration...how can I get that?