G4 Owners Club

G4 DEFENDER 110 2008 for sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77245.aspx

By David R Pimm - 10 Jul 2019

I found this car in Sweden last year and it is still registered there, LHD, I believe 3 cars were sent to Scandinavia that never made it to Mongolia, however I am sure you guys know more about it than I do. I must say the only other one of the same era I have seen was the one at Nene Overland - the stickers are not the same as the ones on mine as I have the Red Cross/Red Crescent, Climate Care etc. and it is also a 60th Anniversary Model. It has done around 98k Kilometres (circa 62k miles), If you would like to know more please contact me on 01865 881222 - I am looking for £36,000
By Events - 11 Jul 2019

Any photos?
Being a left hand drive from sweden its likely to be a selections vehicle and not an actual event vehicle. The decals sound correct for the vehicle too as the one from nene was incorrect.

Jon

By David R Pimm - 11 Jul 2019

Events - 11 Jul 2019
Any photos?
Being a left hand drive from sweden its likely to be a selections vehicle and not an actual event vehicle. The decals sound correct for the vehicle too as the one from nene was incorrect.

Jon

By David R Pimm - 11 Jul 2019

Events - 11 Jul 2019
Any photos?

Jon

I also forgot to say the car is here in Oxfordshire at the moment.
By Verydisco - 12 Jul 2019

Hi
There is one in France also, qualifyer vehicles indeed.
I rekon this has much more value in Europe than in Oxfordshire.
Did you consider advertising in Germany, Belgium, France etc?
I'll be in Bicester this weekend if you are local and wish to meet.
Cheers

By Events - 15 Jul 2019

This will be a selections vehicle. Unfortunately the club has no record of these vehicles as they were issued to country for use at national selection level.
When delivered they had no decals or kit on them and it was up to each country to spec as they wanted it.
This is the sister car to Carl-Johan as his reg ends in 139.

I would guess you will be waiting a while for a sale on this one at £36 with it being LHD and although its a Genuine G4 has no actual G4 registered history in the uk. You could check with LR Sweden to get some history from their end to help its history. OR...... Long shot....
Contact Carl-Johan on here as he is a member and see if there is anyone in the club in Sweden that would be interested in the vehicle out there as I know he has a lot to do with the clubs out there.

Jon
By David R Pimm - 15 Jul 2019

Verydisco - 12 Jul 2019
Hi
There is one in France also, qualifyer vehicles indeed.
I rekon this has much more value in Europe than in Oxfordshire.
Did you consider advertising in Germany, Belgium, France etc?
I'll be in Bicester this weekend if you are local and wish to meet.
Cheers

Thanks for your kind offer, I never had a second this weekend, I am off to Sweden for a while and France after. I will have to decide on selling for less or hanging on to it by the sounds of it.
By David R Pimm - 15 Jul 2019

Events - 15 Jul 2019
This will be a selections vehicle. Unfortunately the club has no record of these vehicles as they were issued to country for use at national selection level.
When delivered they had no decals or kit on them and it was up to each country to spec as they wanted it.
This is the sister car to Carl-Johan as his reg ends in 139.

I would guess you will be waiting a while for a sale on this one at £36 with it being LHD and although its a Genuine G4 has no actual G4 registered history in the uk. You could check with LR Sweden to get some history from their end to help its history. OR...... Long shot....
Contact Carl-Johan on here as he is a member and see if there is anyone in the club in Sweden that would be interested in the vehicle out there as I know he has a lot to do with the clubs out there.

Jon

Thanks Jon, on the basis of the information that you guys have given me I assume the value will be less.