G4 Owners Club

Nybo

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77621.aspx

By Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Hi I have a genuine Range Rover Sport G4 Roof Rack for sale can anyone give me a price guide please?
By Events - 2 Jun 2020

Nybo - 2 Jun 2020
Hi I have a genuine Range Rover Sport G4 Roof Rack for sale can anyone give me a price guide please?

Do you have any pictures?
Is it just Land Rover expedition rack or a G4 rack with lights and plaques? if its the latter is it from 2006 or 2008?

Thanks
Jon
By Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Events - 2 Jun 2020
Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Is it just Land Rover expedition rack or a G4 rack with lights and plaques? if its the latter is it from 2006 or 2008?

Thanks
Jon

Hi Jon It could be 2006 to 2008 when I purchased as I have had it that long I cant remember I will try Pictures but their is a limit on the site ​tell me if you got a pic if not tell me how to add please?
By Events - 2 Jun 2020

Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Events - 2 Jun 2020
Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Thanks
Jon

Hi Jon It could be 2006 to 2008 when I purchased as I have had it that long I cant remember I will try Pictures but their is a limit on the site tell me if you got a pic if not tell me how to add please?

if you are having issues drop me an email with the pics on at jon@g4ownersclub.com and ill post them up.

Jon
By Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Events - 2 Jun 2020
Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Events - 2 Jun 2020
Nybo - 2 Jun 2020

Thanks
Jon

Hi Jon It could be 2006 to 2008 when I purchased as I have had it that long I cant remember I will try Pictures but their is a limit on the site tell me if you got a pic if not tell me how to add please?

if you are having issues drop me an email with the pics on at jon@g4ownersclub.com and ill post them up.

Jon

I suppose that without the lights or fitting kits it must reduce the value somewhat?  ​
By Events - 2 Jun 2020

This is a tough one as its for sure an original event rack from 2006 with both plaques still attached, but its missing its lights and floor.
umm, If it was complete with everything still attached ready to roll it could fetch £1000.
If it was standard rack with no holes for lights and no plaques it would be about £300-500.

I really dont know where to price it as who ever buys it has no choice but to replace the lamps as who want to drive round with holes in the rack. The plaques will sell separtly for sure and fetch some good money but as a whole im thinking £300-400 because of the added work needed to find spot lamps which are around £500 a pair for the original lamps from warn.

Hope this helps, im really not 100% on the value of this but the reasons for my thinking are there and sorry if its lower than you were expecting.

Jon
By Nybo - 3 Jun 2020

Events - 2 Jun 2020
This is a tough one as its for sure an original event rack from 2006 with both plaques still attached, but its missing its lights and floor.
umm, If it was complete with everything still attached ready to roll it could fetch £1000.
If it was standard rack with no holes for lights and no plaques it would be about £300-500.

I really dont know where to price it as who ever buys it has no choice but to replace the lamps as who want to drive round with holes in the rack. The plaques will sell separtly for sure and fetch some good money but as a whole im thinking £300-400 because of the added work needed to find spot lamps which are around £500 a pair for the original lamps from warn.

Hope this helps, im really not 100% on the value of this but the reasons for my thinking are there and sorry if its lower than you were expecting.

Jon

Hi Jon you have been a great help thanks. I was not looking to retire on the sale but at the same time did not want to make someone else money by selling on ebay cheaper than it should be.  I will give it a go and place a buy it now price on and see what happens, once again thank you for your help. Barry N​​
By camelrock - 4 Jun 2020

Don’t know if I’m interested or not as it’s the wrong year plus what else would required to fit it,
By Nybo - 4 Jun 2020

camelrock - 4 Jun 2020
Don’t know if I’m interested or not as it’s the wrong year plus what else would required to fit it,

Well I did have the brackets but cannot find them at all so you would probably need to do a bit of engineering, I would have thought that the light units could be adapted without spending a fortune?​