G4 Owners Club

Genuine G4 Plaques For Sale

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77631.aspx

By Limmy13 - 11 Jun 2020

Hey All

I have a few of the Large Front Roof Rack Plaques for sale. They have all been used on a G4 Event Vehicle and have associated scratches and bumps as you'd expect. An Example is below:-

I also have one of the smaller rear plates.
The Large Plates are £100 plus P+P, The Smaller Plate is £80 plus P+P.
Please DM if you are interested or have any questions.
Thanks for looking
John

By Joncorry - 2 Nov 2021

Limmy13 - 11 Jun 2020
Hey All

I have a few of the Large Front Roof Rack Plaques for sale. They have all been used on a G4 Event Vehicle and have associated scratches and bumps as you'd expect. An Example is below:-

I also have one of the smaller rear plates.
The Large Plates are £100 plus P+P, The Smaller Plate is £80 plus P+P.
Please DM if you are interested or have any questions.
Thanks for looking
John

Hi John,
Did you manage to sell these in the end
By Sborley@cmbeng.co.uk - 19 Feb 2023

Has anyone got any for a 2008 D3
By Joncorry - 19 Feb 2023

The club are in the process of sourcing a supplier for some new plaques. It’s taking a little while to work it through but hopefully we’ll be able to get new ones made 👍
By Sborley@cmbeng.co.uk - 19 Feb 2023

Joncorry - 19 Feb 2023
The club are in the process of sourcing a supplier for some new plaques. It’s taking a little while to work it through but hopefully we’ll be able to get new ones made 👍
By DiscoCY - 21 Feb 2023

This is great news! Can’t wait to replace my faded front plaque. Thanks for organising! :)
By htspider - 8 May 2023

I need a front and a rear...

Cheers!
By Joncorry - 9 May 2023

Just an update on the plaque situation from the Club Committee. Suppliers for this type of plaque are few and far between and the manufacture and painting makes finding one to produce some has proved tricky. However progress is being made with supplier engagement but this isn’t a quick thing and current timescales could be later in 2023 or early 2024.
The chaps doing the hard work behind the scenes to actually get some produced are doing their best to make this happen, please bear with us and remember - good things come to those who wait… 👍