G4 Owners Club

2003 G4 AUSTRALIAN LEG L322 for sale and TREK P38 Range Rover

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77693.aspx

By Verydisco - 7 Sep 2020

Hi Gang, I am parting with one of the following Range Rovers - whichever finds a new enthusiastic owner first. I'd keep this advert for the G4 club only for now as I'd really like the vehicles to stay in the club.

These are rare/unique Land Rover Special Vehicle made Range Rovers with significant history and have been featured in various magazine and books. Here's their latest editorial appearance:
https://youtu.be/FE2hpzEQn9I?t=19

Here are some basic info and pics:

2002 4.4 V8, 2003 G4 Event L322, BT52CNE,
one of 30 made, fully serviced, arguably one of the best 2003 ex-G4 L322s known by the G4 club.
It was used in Australia and it the most photographed Range Rover during the G4.
It has been restored and maintained since 2013 at no expenses spared. Everything that ages or is serviceable has been replaced (from brakes to sparkplugs, to every single rubber hose to all fluids and all shock and airbags. It drives superbly.
Most service jobs were done with JLR parts only (services, full brakes, suspension elements and airbags, etc.) with invoices.
If a club member buys it will come with two large boxes of event document and gear, NOS parts and winching kit and winch cable and a photo library of hundreds of images at the G4 and in consecutive events.
It comes with a Hagerty valuation.
It was part of the 2018 LR 70th anniversary convoy at Goodwood. It is also featured in Land Rover's Top Trump's paycard and App.
It comes fitted with event spec Goodyear Wrangler MTRs. A second set of mint MTR tyres is available (as a separate transaction)

The 4.0L 1999 Trek P38 Range Rover, a one of one. It was recently fully restored inside and out by Cam Tech Land Rovers and CMS Land Rovers only using JLR genuine parts, all with invoices.
It was in LRO’s 70 Land Rover Legends list for the 70th-Anniversary Edition (I had nothing to do with editing the list!) and in James Taylor's recent P38a Range Rover book.
I am the third owner since JRL, the two other owners also being Range Rover enthusiasts/collectors.
Most service jobs have been in LRO magazine and were done with JLR parts only. I have a large inventory of publications and gear related to the car and the TReK events, including colour slides. It was part of the 2018 LR 70th anniversary convoy at Goodwood.

Feel free to contact me for additional info and images or video. Serious inquiry only, please.

All the best
By Verydisco - 7 Sep 2020

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipM1sbaLjzYP4G-lVGNYAyNWxiu4dONVsEe8au_6
By Verydisco - 16 Sep 2020

Hi guys, lots of interest on the L322 forum, but nothing here apparently. Odd isn't it?
Anyway, the vehicles are going on the themarket.co.uk soon unless sold privately first.

Cheers
By UKLRFAN - 4 Oct 2020

Verydisco - 16 Sep 2020
Hi guys, lots of interest on the L322 forum, but nothing here apparently. Odd isn't it?
Anyway, the vehicles are going on the themarket.co.uk soon unless sold privately first.

Cheers

Hi,

Is your L322 still for sale? What part of the country are you in?
By Verydisco - 4 Oct 2020

UKLRFAN - 4 Oct 2020
Verydisco - 16 Sep 2020

Cheers

Hi,

HI, it is as it's has not been advertised yet ;-)
I'm in Bristol - the RR will be at goodwood on 15th fore the 50th anniversary of the RR with Land Rover during Speedweek.
By Joel620 - 11 Oct 2020

Verydisco - 4 Oct 2020
UKLRFAN - 4 Oct 2020
Verydisco - 16 Sep 2020

Cheers

Hi...I’m looking forward another G4 and live in Cheddar. Do you still have one for sale? Can you text me on 07967 467135. Many thanks, Joel

HI, it is as it's has not been advertised yet ;-)
I'm in Bristol - the RR will be at goodwood on 15th fore the 50th anniversary of the RR with Land Rover during Speedweek.