G4 Owners Club

Returning old member after 10 years of not owning a G4

https://forum.g4ownersclub.com/Topic77850.aspx

By LewisLR - 26 Apr 2021

Hi, 

After 10 years of not owning a G4, I've gotten back into G4 ownership BV55 YZN. Back then I had BV55 ZBD then BTO8 BTF which after going through the forum belongs to someone else which is nice to see. Not sure what happened to BV55 ZBD. 

I would like to know who to contact regarding buying stickers these days. looking for the warn, good year, pyranha, country flags for bonnet / rear windows, Turkey / Ireland. I'll get some made if not available. 

Also hunting for a rear roof rack plaque. I'll have to go through my old stuff and find my old membership ID. Not sure how many people might remember me. The last show I came to must of been Peterborough either in 2009 or 2010. :D

If someone does own BV55 ZBD within the club I still have some items from it. Let me know.

Thanks
Lewis
By Events - 3 Jun 2021

Hi Lewis, I missed this one.
I Take it you are still in the market for decals? Are you a current member in the club?

Jon
By AntV8 - 3 Jun 2021

LewisLR - 26 Apr 2021
Hi, 

After 10 years of not owning a G4, I've gotten back into G4 ownership BV55 YZN. Back then I had BV55 ZBD then BTO8 BTF which after going through the forum belongs to someone else which is nice to see. Not sure what happened to BV55 ZBD. 

I would like to know who to contact regarding buying stickers these days. looking for the warn, good year, pyranha, country flags for bonnet / rear windows, Turkey / Ireland. I'll get some made if not available. 

Also hunting for a rear roof rack plaque. I'll have to go through my old stuff and find my old membership ID. Not sure how many people might remember me. The last show I came to must of been Peterborough either in 2009 or 2010. :D

If someone does own BV55 ZBD within the club I still have some items from it. Let me know.

Thanks
Lewis

Hi Lewis, its been a a good few years!!  Let me know if you want to rejoin the club and I will let you know your membership number ;)

Also if you want to get back into your old account too!

Cheers, Ant
By LewisLR - 3 Jun 2021

Yeah, it's been a while. I always regretted selling my previous G4's so it great to get back into ownership. Yes to all. Still need decals as mentioned above, renew my membership, and if I can have my old account back even better. Thanks
By AntV8 - 3 Jun 2021

LewisLR - 3 Jun 2021
Yeah, it's been a while. I always regretted selling my previous G4's so it great to get back into ownership. Yes to all. Still need decals as mentioned above, renew my membership, and if I can have my old account back even better. Thanks

I will ping you an email!
By L18OYD - 4 Jun 2021

LewisLR - 26 Apr 2021
Hi, 

Thanks
Lewis

Hi Lewis, I have BV 55 ZBC... so I'd also be interested to see who has BV 55 ZBD...    

@AntV8 What decals are available as the "WARN" on the back of my Car is completely faded too... I also need to do a bit of TLC to the back ladder which probably involves taking it off and painting it with some Hammerite black spray....

Lloyd

By Events - 7 Jun 2021

L18OYD - 4 Jun 2021
LewisLR - 26 Apr 2021
Hi, 

Thanks
Lewis

Hi Lewis, I have BV 55 ZBC... so I'd also be interested to see who has BV 55 ZBD...    

@AntV8 What decals are available as the "WARN" on the back of my Car is completely faded too... I also need to do a bit of TLC to the back ladder which probably involves taking it off and painting it with some Hammerite black spray....

Lloyd

We have everything available Lloyd.
When you are ready drop me a mail at jon@g4ownersclub.com and I can create you an invoice for everything or just a few bits for your car and we can go from there.

Jon
By AntV8 - 7 Jun 2021

L18OYD - 4 Jun 2021
LewisLR - 26 Apr 2021
Hi, 

Thanks
Lewis

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd, good to hear from you. As Jon mentioned drop him an email as he works with our decal supplier ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Ant
By lewis - 27 Jun 2021

Got my old account back thanks to Ant and I've just renewed my old membership. For some strange reason, It doesn't give me the option to upload a profile pic, and can only choose a forum one. Worked fine with the second account. 
By L18OYD - 10 Jul 2021

AntV8 - 7 Jun 2021
L18OYD - 4 Jun 2021
LewisLR - 26 Apr 2021
Hi, 

Thanks
Lewis

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd, good to hear from you. As Jon mentioned drop him an email as he works with our decal supplier ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Ant
By L18OYD - 12 Jul 2021

Events - 3 Jun 2021
Hi Lewis, I missed this one.
I Take it you are still in the market for decals? Are you a current member in the club?

Jon

Hi Jon
Did you get my message too about Decals?  Not sure if it keeps slipping the net...  Would like to try to get the decals within the next couple of weeks.
Lloy